PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

In What Round Does Pacquiao Knock Out Bradley?

7th

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

he wont

it will be a decision

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

10th.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I can't see any other outcome than Bradley takes the most brutal beating he ever took in his life.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

standard decision

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

late rd 10+ or decision

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Bradley's got too much heart and is too good a boxer to have Pac stop him. Pac by UD.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pac don't got it in him to stop this man.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I can't see any other outcome than Bradley takes the most brutal beating he ever took in his life.
    I think it's going to be a close fight. Bradley is a skilled counter-puncher, and is much quicker than Marquez. Pac only being in the neighborhood of -400ish shows Bradley the respect he deserves.

Two Top Rank fighters going at it, one being undefeated. Bradley is the clean cut All-American type that Arum originally wanted to bill Floyd as. You never know. A lot of people who didn't follow boxing didn't realize who Floyd Mayweather Jr. was until he beat De La Hoya.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I think it's going to be a close fight. Bradley is a skilled counter-puncher, and is much quicker than Marquez. Pac only being in the neighborhood of -400ish shows Bradley the respect he deserves.

Two Top Rank fighters going at it, one being undefeated. Bradley is the clean cut All-American type that Arum originally wanted to bill Floyd as. You never know. A lot of people who didn't follow boxing didn't realize who Floyd Mayweather Jr. was until he beat De La Hoya.
    It's true that you never know but Bradley has never been in the ring with anyone as skilled as Manny is right now.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

It's true that you never know but Bradley has never been in the ring with anyone as skilled as Manny is right now.
    Yes that's true. He will also make his largest purse in his pro career with this fight. He's young, in impeccable shape and undefeated. I think he realizes that this fight is a stepping stone to ascending into the upper echelon of fight paydays so, he's going to throw the kitchen sink at Manny. He's not in this to make Manny look good (Shane Mosley) without believing he's got a shot.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Paq by UD hedged with Bradlt by KO, for me.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

it goes the distance

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

decision, i hope bradley wins.

i hate pac, generally i hate all people who say 'they find god' and become holey then now, and then go off on everyone who they think disagos with the 'bibles believes'...

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Bradley very live here.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Can you EVER post without mentioning floyd holy shit LOU!!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I put a unit on Bradley and praying he does not come out of the gate slow--something that I can see him doing being on the big stage and against a marquee fighter in the fight of his life...so far anyway. What worries me about a guy like Bradley fighting Manny is that the "Manny vs Mayweather" hope is still looming over boxing. I really feel like it is going to take a convincing beating to win by decision because of the horrible judge bias that has plagued boxing recently. I think this is closer to a coin flip than most people realize and I'm not buying that Manny is completely focused and is not facing the added distractions that entered the ring with him last fight, and have added to the pile since. As John pointed out, it's pretty telling that Manny is only a 4-1 favorite, which in boxing, is nothing when it involves a household name fighter like Manny and a somewhat unknown...at least to the average individual, in Bradley. Smart money will be on Bradley, public will be all over Manny, and all I'm hoping is that the judges don't F this up.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

SBR Lou is good with his boxing picks as good as he was with his Tennis picks back when he was CrazyL

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Bradley has got heart. What he doesn't have is the skill to stay with Pacman.

Manny is far too skilled for Bradley at this point in time.

And how would Bradley even try to gameplan for Manny?

If he tries to go for the knockout and comes at Manny, Manny counters easily.

If he sits back, Manny picks his spots and takes him apart.

In what scenario can Bradley hope to win?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Manny is not a counter puncher. He is a pressure fighter. Bradley is a game fighter who deserves this payday. He'll have to be throwing high volume of punches to keep Manny from coming forward. Manny should win this and wants to win quickly. I don't think he wants to go the distance. If he wins he'll likely fight Marquez again in Nov or Dec.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I seem to be the only one but I like the ref to bail Bradley out around the 4th. I think this has an early standing TKO written all over it. Manny gets a thread and sews a quick sweater. I can not see bradley making it to the end of the 6th unless he is running.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Manny is not a counter puncher. He is a pressure fighter. Bradley is a game fighter who deserves this payday. He'll have to be throwing high volume of punches to keep Manny from coming forward. Manny should win this and wants to win quickly. I don't think he wants to go the distance. If he wins he'll likely fight Marquez again in Nov or Dec.
    Grits

A lot of people say this and it's true Manny is a pressure fighter.

However, I think his counter punching is highly underrated.

Watch how he fights when an opponent is coming after him. He is very good at countering.

Conversely, when Manny initiates the pressure and his opponent responds back, Manny is very quick and accurate countering back.

Manny does not get enough credit in this area IMO.

This is yet another reason I'm so intrigued about a Manny/May matchup.

In this fight, I see Bradley being highly aggressive which is only going to work against him.

I don't see any way Bradley can win this fight.

Just my $0.02.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

pac needs an impressive ko on this one, past of his few fights we'rent exciting as he had in the past.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I am with the most here, Pac by decision.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

None... He'll decision him.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Bradley wins.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

bradley doesnt have alot of power....but he has a chip on his shoulder....always has....he has a mean streak in him....and hes known for launching that ninja turtle cranium and causing damage with it...well see if he tries to make this dirty

keep in mind...bradley was dropped twice by "rated r" kendall holt....holt is a big puncher at 140...but his overall skills/mental capacity is not a level/world class......

Lou....yes arum was promoting floyd, in his younger years, as the all american kid with out of this world skills....but floyd could pull that off...he had the charm and the look.....bradley could never pull that off...he never had the babyface....floyd was making damn good money with arum even before the gatti ppv...only fighting on hbo he was taking home some big checks......but he was only known to the hardcore boxing fans.....he wanted to touch mainstream and see a 100 mil

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

If it goes the distance, Bradley has no chance in winning it (f the judges).
    And I don't see Bradley knocking out Pac.

I'm guessing it goes the distance because Pac is prone to being bad against guys that counter well like Bradley.

Pac will probably win by decision.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

... if people didnt know him before beating DLH, they didnt know of him afterwards either...and no, 24/7 on hbo didnt introduce anyone to mayweather...man you come up with some stupid shit for a guy who thinks he knows boxing...

off the top of my head, Floyd beats Judah, Corrales, Jesus Chaves, A.Gatti, J.L. Castillo (twice), Manfredy before fighting DLH ... and you are trying to tell me that it took beating DLH at around a -200ish favorite, 5 or 6 fights ago, for people to notice or realize who he was or that he was that good? ... we need a greatest hits of lou like they have for railbird at peeps ... i hate to be an ass, but you embarrass yourself quite often these days...

as far as the fight...probably eat chalk and play over 9.5 and pac by decision...goodluck boyz
    Last edited by raydog; 06-05-12 at 02:24 AM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bradley does not win a decision. Only chance is tko.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Head butts causes a technical draw!!!

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    If it goes the distance, Bradley has no chance in winning it (f the judges).
    And I don't see Bradley knocking out Pac.

I'm guessing it goes the distance because Pac is prone to being bad against guys that counter well like Bradley.

Pac will probably win by decision.
    Never say never. Pacman's head is in a million places, Bradley is only focused on winning the fight.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    ... if people didnt know him before beating DLH, they didnt know of him afterwards either...and no, 24/7 on hbo didnt introduce anyone to mayweather...man you come up with some stupid shit for a guy who thinks he knows boxing...

off the top of my head, Floyd beats Judah, Corrales, Jesus Chaves, A.Gatti, J.L. Castillo (twice), Manfredy before fighting DLH ... and you are trying to tell me that it took beating DLH at around a -200ish favorite, 5 or 6 fights ago, for people to notice or realize who he was or that he was that good? ... we need a greatest hits of lou like they have for railbird at peeps ... i hate to be an ass, but you embarrass yourself quite often these days...

as far as the fight...probably eat chalk and play over 9.5 and pac by decision...goodluck boyz
    cmon ray.....oscar was the biggest name/ppv seller in the sport.....he was a mainstream name and star

floyd did three ppvs before oscar at like 300k each.....him and oscar did 2 mil....it was a launching point and to deny that it was is ridiculous.....it was a launching point for floyds career and future success....floyd was begging/clamoring for that fight because he and al haymon knew what it would do for him....he begged arum for it aimnd arum said he wouldnt do it cause it wouldnt sell and hed lose money on it......after that shit you saw floyd on dancing with the stars and on WWE.....that shit wouldnt have been possible without that oscar fight.....and those are all reasons hes able to hit the 1-1.5 mark regularly now

the average rooster_eater on this site, that talks about floyd now, wasnt watching him dismantle corrales back in 01....most of the people who know him now and talk about him now had no idea who he was then....

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley can't crack an egg and his chin has been cracked before. I see Manny walking over him like he did Hatton - TKO 2

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Bradley does not win a decision. Only chance is tko.
    TKO with what his head? Bradley had little power at 140, now he's moving up to fight Manny who can take quite a punch.

12 Last