ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

its obvious some here have never played freerolls vs 5 dollars sng vs 100 dollar tourneys

The higher the stakes the longer the tourney last and the tighter the play.

For pts im surprised its not more loose. The river cards are more wild here then ive seen anywhere though
    and alot of setup hands.

ps: did you know the average 1 table sng last 20 min longer then it did 2 years ago.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I just finished in second place, which lends credence to mikejamm's claim. If these things were legit, I would never lose.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If I could actually place in the final tourney standings, I'd be playing the dailies for the same reason. Obviously I understand why I can't but it's hard to get motivated to play when the end result means nothing (I too hate rollovers so I basically ignore my winnings - I just like to play tourneys). And I can imagine that run! I've had some crazy ones both ways. I was on one where I was saying sorry every 3rd hand. Just hitting stupid stuff that shouldn't have happened but I just kept calling because I was up so many points by then that I didn't care. The more I called, the more I won and then I've gone on some that made me wonder why the f I ever downloaded SBR Poker at all. One particularly bad one, I told Lou that if he had figured out a way to f with my cards he needed to stop now because I was getting nailed constantly by rags and I would slaughter him. And I was serious. After he explained about 90 times that he couldn't "control my cards", I think I still called him like 20 names. Not my proudest moment. And he wasn't even playing poker the poor guy
    Points Awarded:

B1GER1C828 gave Bcatswin 22 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

You missed the whole fuk'in point Shari, I didn't start the thread to make a fuk'in comparison to real money games vs points at sbr. Go back and actually read what I was talk'in about! You always come up with some lame ass statement every time I make a point about this bullshit software! Again, I don't care where the fuk you're playing at, nobody hits that many showdowns in a row at the same table. You can blow smoke up someone's else ass, but it obvious you not privy to what's go'in on or come up with a cutie statement to make your employer look good. Way to smooch that ass! Everybody who's been here long enough, knows sbr has their shills, and you're just one of them.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You missed the whole fuk'in point Shari, I didn't start the thread to make a fuk'in comparison to real money games vs points at sbr. Go back and actually read what I was talk'in about! You always come up with some lame ass statement every time I make a point about this bullshit software! Again, I don't care where the fuk you're playing at, nobody hits that many showdowns in a row at the same table. You can blow smoke up someone's else ass, but it obvious you not privy to what's go'in on or come up with a cutie statement to make your employer look good. Way to smooch that ass! Everybody who's been here long enough, knows sbr has their shills, and you're just one of them.
    Dude you need to play live more. Sometimes there's just a guy at the table who's running like Jesus, a total card-rack. If you put in enough hours not only will you see that guy, you will sometimes BE that guy.

One tournament I was in, I had a set of JJ against someone dumb enough to slowplay AA, probably at least 8 pairs 99 or higher, had jacks 3 times in one hour, and stacked two guys with Q10 on a QQ10 board (one had Q9, another thought he "had odds" on his 8-4 spade draw).

But when you run like that, you probably just think "I'm playing great tonight" and think of a couple moves you pulled.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Dude you need to play live more. Sometimes there's just a guy at the table who's running like Jesus, a total card-rack. If you put in enough hours not only will you see that guy, you will sometimes BE that guy.

One tournament I was in, I had a set of JJ against someone dumb enough to slowplay AA, probably at least 8 pairs 99 or higher, had jacks 3 times in one hour, and stacked two guys with Q10 on a QQ10 board (one had Q9, another thought he "had odds" on his 8-4 spade draw).

But when you run like that, you probably just think "I'm playing great tonight" and think of a couple moves you pulled.

Going on a run is one thing. If you play enough on here you realize that the random card / flop generator or whatever it's called isn't random. Seems to induce action. Not saying SBR is cheating in any way, shape or form, since it makes no sense, they get nothing out of it.

i means that the software is designed to induce action. I play at the Borgata, Harrah's and Trump all the time in Atlantic City. I don't recall witnessing multiple hands per day in an 2 hour game where if one person had a pocket pair, two or more people also have pockets. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm saying the frequency in which it does happen here on SBR is higher than normal...

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Are people paying real money on this site somewhere I don't know about, because who gives a Sheeeeeet it's fukkking free if you don't want to be hassled with BS play or worry about the softwear being rigged go play some real tables in the real world. This site is not for you!

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25669

"pathetic"

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8548

Not sure if this is really a glitch. I've noticed that when 2 or more people go All In on the Pre Flop. Flop cards come down right away. Turn card comes up a second later. Then on the River, there's a much bigger delay. Almost as if the software is looking for that one card to screw somebody over, and bail someone else out.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    Not sure if this is really a glitch. I've noticed that when 2 or more people go All In on the Pre Flop. Flop cards come down right away. Turn card comes up a second later. Then on the River, there's a much bigger delay. Almost as if the software is looking for that one card to screw somebody over, and bail someone else out.
    Yeah it's the sbr employee sitting on the other end of the server pressing that exact key to fuk whom ever they so choose! You've got a valid point. Because anybody who tells you or fuk'in lies their god damn ass off and says that poker software cannot be fixed or rigged, is full of shit and doesn't want the uninformed to be aware of what the fuk is actually going on!

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Weems2k View Post
    Ive been curious about that. It's one thing if the river card is always delayed but sometimes it comes out very quick. The weird thing is when im ahead going to the to the river not once has it came out fast and every tourney ive been in which is 7-8ish ive lost due to the river. Not saying the software is rigged just find it very odd.

First 12