bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Why arent ppl knockin Welker the way they destroyed Cundiff?

Welker drops a wide open perfect pass right in his hands to cost the Pats the SB, a catch he prolly makes 99/100 times, Cundiff just sucks and shouldnt be in the pros to begin with, he blows kicks all the time and prolly was only 4 out of 5 (if that as bad as he is) to make that FG anyway

Hey if the Ravens offered me millions to kick I'd go out there and shank the championship kicks all the way to the bank as well. Welker on the other hand is actually talented, that bum just choked his ass off and forgot to close his hands and blew the entire fukin SB

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

**** him

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

was a bad pass,

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

the pass was slightly overthrown and behind him. That's why.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1252

look i know as a reciever...that if you touch it ..you should catch it....should have been caught....glad it wasn't though...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Tough catch. It's not like it was a TD right in his hands.

People are happy to see the Patriots lose is another thing.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Because, as Strahan said about Cundiff: “I’d say, ‘If you’re back here next year, we got a problem,’”

Its different if you're a normal player like Welker killing himself week in, week out with all the other guys - taking big hits for the team etc etc. When you go through what these guys do, you can be afforded one mistake...

When your only job is to kick a FG (and an easy one at that), its different.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

bad pass that went right thru his hands

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    was a bad pass,

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    the pass was slightly overthrown and behind him. That's why.
    Dead in his hands, just completely dropped a great pass that wouldve virtually sealed the game, he brings that in 99 out of a 100 times, the announcer said 100 out of a 100, your blind

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Ball was behind him, didn't Deion branch drop a pass the next play on 3rd down, though was less open the pass was right on the money

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Ball was behind him, didn't Deion branch drop a pass the next play on 3rd down, though was less open the pass was right on the money
    It was behind him just like the pass was behind in your avatar. Welker had to turn around but it was a pass that was up high and in his hands. He just dropped it.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    It wasnt behind him at all, watch the video at :28 for a perfect view of the attempt, if Welker doesnt make that catch 99 out of a 100 times he needs to quit the Pats and get a job sackin groceries

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 02-05-12 at 11:42 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Because, as Strahan said about Cundiff: “I’d say, ‘If you’re back here next year, we got a problem,’”

Its different if you're a normal player like Welker killing himself week in, week out with all the other guys - taking big hits for the team etc etc. When you go through what these guys do, you can be afforded one mistake...

When your only job is to kick a FG (and an easy one at that), its different.
    Did Strahan really say that?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

that ball was right on....again glad he missed

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    yes

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    that ball was right on....again glad he missed
    Agreed, theres a misconception on the board that a 30 yard pass has to be absolutely dead on the numbers at chest height to be a good pass, hell there would be no talent needed at receiver if that was the standard, a good NFL receiver like Welker completes that catch 99% of the time...he choked his ass off and blew the SB

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    **** him

GFY! Fukking loser.. Entire bankroll on NE -3.. Very sharp.. NOT!

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

that was not a perfect pass by brady

too high

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    that was not a perfect pass by brady

too high
    perfect pass??????????? huh?

again if you touch it...you should catch it....standard catch by a NFL reciever

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Thanks Wes!!!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Welker was involved in many other plays that helped the Pats all game long...he wears many hats for this team and wears them well...cundiff has one job to do and couldn't get it done...

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Same reason nobody blames Miles Austin for losing the ball in the lights.... Both incompletions were Tony Romo's fault!

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Yeah, just do a google search. Its everywhere.

He said it on Fox after the game. Thats a quote.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    perfect pass??????????? huh?

again if you touch it...you should catch it....standard catch by a NFL reciever
    If you're wide open and you get both hands on it in the NFL its a good pass, was it "perfect" no but who gives a ****, if you need a pass to be perfect dead in your chest to catch it you dont belong in the NFL, Welker pulls that catch in no less than 98% I assure you that was one of the biggest choke jobs you'll ever see in the NFL.

Meanwhile Cundiff who is simply a terrible kicker that shouldnt even be in the arena football league misses a FG like he does half the time anyway and ppl are somehow in shock.

If a kicker as bad as Cundiff is worth 5 years 15 million Im heading down to the football field this offseason and tryin out for the Ravens, **** I know I can get closer from 30 yards than that bum, he barely hit the planet
    Points Awarded:

MrXYZ gave bettilimbroke999 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Should have been caught and I'm sure Wes knows he should of caught it and will be thinking about it for a long time.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If you're wide open and you get both hands on it in the NFL its a good pass, was it "perfect" no but who gives a ****, if you need a pass to be perfect dead in your chest to catch it you dont belong in the NFL, Welker pulls that catch in no less than 98% I assure you that was one of the biggest choke jobs you'll ever see in the NFL.

Meanwhile Cundiff who is simply a terrible kicker that shouldnt even be in the arena football league misses a FG like he does half the time anyway and ppl are somehow in shock.

If a kicker as bad as Cundiff is worth 5 years 15 million Im heading down to the football field this offseason and tryin out for the Ravens, **** I know I can get closer from 30 yards than that bum, he barely hit the planet

I wholeheartedly agree.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you watch that vid over and over again and say he shouldn't ahve caught that... well, hello Helen Keller or whatever her name was.

he was wide open. 5 yards spacing all around him, had left and right hands on the cone of the bal, the palms touching each side.... that drop = Patriots lose super bowl.... and me a nice chunk

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

"It's a play I never drop. Most critical situation and I let the team down," Welker said, fighting back his emotions

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If you're wide open and you get both hands on it in the NFL its a good pass, was it "perfect" no but who gives a ****, if you need a pass to be perfect dead in your chest to catch it you dont belong in the NFL, Welker pulls that catch in no less than 98% I assure you that was one of the biggest choke jobs you'll ever see in the NFL. Meanwhile Cundiff who is simply a terrible kicker that shouldnt even be in the arena football league misses a FG like he does half the time anyway and ppl are somehow in shock. If a kicker as bad as Cundiff is worth 5 years 15 million Im heading down to the football field this offseason and tryin out for the Ravens, **** I know I can get closer from 30 yards than that bum, he barely hit the planet
    that was a big drop, no doubt about it
    but he didnt cost them the game
    they still missed the next throw and the defense let them drive down the field

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    that was a big drop, no doubt about it
    but he didnt cost them the game
    they still missed the next throw and the defense let them drive down the field
    The next play was into tight coverage, a bad pass and with immediate hard hit as the ball got there, the receiver had almost no chance, Welkers dropped pass cost the Pats the SB

The real reason ppl are pissed at Cundiff and not at Welker is bc Cundiff is a bum and Welker is a star, the fake shock the Ravens fans have for Cundiff blowing that FG (as he did countless times prior) is really just the shock that the Ravens ever signed such a bum like Cundiff to put them in a position to get ******

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1241

Welker is a warrior Cundiff is a bum

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Welker will have to live that dropped the rest of his life.

Like Cundiff
    Lee Evans
    Kyle Williams

And that Texas Ranger pitcher trying strike that St Louis batter with a 3-2 count to win the 1st World Series ever for Texas.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    I wonder why he's holding his head after he missed the ball. Yep. He just lost the super bowl

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Welker will have to live that dropped the rest of his life. Like Cundiff Lee Evans Kyle Williams And that Texas Ranger pitcher trying strike that St Louis batter with a 3-2 count to win the 1st World Series ever for Texas.
    that was a ridiculous game
    RIDICULOUS

12 Last