High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Freddie Roach should not commentate

Not sure how many of you guys like boxing, but Jennings and Byarm's match last night was a great fight. During the match, Freddie Roach was supposed to be adding to the commentary, but you couldn't understand a damn thing he was saying. I know that Roach has Parkinson's, but the decision to have him provide some analyses was disasterous. Somebody needs to increase boxing's production value...it's all over the place.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Agreed. Tyson for all his craziness is a great analyst. Wish someone would pick him up.

High3rEl3m3nt

I have never heard Tyson provide analyses...would definitely be interested in hearing him though. Would bring some much needed interest to the dying sport.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Not sure how many of you guys like boxing, but Jennings and Byarm's match last night was a great fight. During the match, Freddie Roach was supposed to be adding to the commentary, but you couldn't understand a damn thing he was saying. I know that Roach has Parkinson's, but the decision to have him provide some analyses was disasterous. Somebody needs to increase boxing's production value...it's all over the place.
    Boxing's production value? Boxing is nothing more then a pile of horse crap anymore...nothing but garbage fights, loser promoters, and nothing else. There is the possibility of one Superfight and that's it...but they're nothing but two windbags afraid to fight. Boxing is slowly dying, production value is the least of their worries

High3rEl3m3nt

There are actually some great fights outside of the larger ones...it's just they are not promoted correctly. Last night's heavyweight fight is a prime example. I agree that the production value is a very minimal problem considering everything else.