MHawk
    MHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, If Giants get to Smith, which they likely will, and cause him to make some mistakes its game over.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Smith did it with a beast running game, Manning with the 32nd running game in the league. Eli, one of most underrated QBs ever. Best away record of any QB ever on the road. Soon to have a 2nd ring, people still wont give him credit

Post of the week. Its not too hard to see why a lot of these posters have thousands of posts and 0 points. LOL. 49ers are at home so they have to be the favorite ??? What the fuk kind of thinking is that ? The road team can be favored just as NO was at SF, just as Pitt was at denver. No the home team doesnt just automatically get favored. The team who is favored is the team who has better than 50% likelihood to win the game. And that here is the Giants, just as SBR John said - " The giants have better than 50/50 chance to win the game " --- TRANSLATION -- THE GIANTS SHOULD BE FAVORED. I dont expect most of these dumbfuks to know what + EV is though. These are the same idiots arguing with my point that NYG played a stronger schedule than SF. NYG played the #2 SOS while SF's was close to the worst. Oh yeah thats right, if you take out all the free wins SF got against the 2 win Rams and take out all the brutal games NYG played then " there about even". Oh wow what thinking. Yeah lets only count NYG easy games and SF's hard games.

Oh yeah and lets keep harping that SF won by 7 last time they played. The Giants have 4 starters on offense that didnt play that game and yet they were inches away from tying the game.

Anyone who cant see that the Giants are going to win this game should stop gambling their welfare checks away.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Will the giants win over the pats mean anything when/if they meet in the superbowl?

No. It wont mean a thing.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    The fact that the 49ers beat the Giants earlier in the season means pretty much nothing at this point.

Just so you guys know.

The Giants are the better team at this point, and will probably win by 10+ on Sunday. You can throw all the regular season stats you want at me - I know what I see. The wrong team is favored, period.
    Exactly nj1035 these guys dont want to mention that NYG was without 4 starters on offense last game and that NYG is playing much much much better ball now then they were then.

These guys want to talk about GB's dropped passes. NYG won In Lambeau by 17 points ?????? dont tell me thats because GB dropped some passes.

Meanwhile SF SQUEAKED out a win AT HOME after being handed 5 turnovers. ????

But lets talk about GB's dropped passes and not say a word about NO's 5 turnovers.

And one imbecile wants to say NO's defense is as good as NYG. NO gave up 36 to a not very good SF team. NYG gave up 20 to GB's powerful offense. Are you kidding.

The Giants will win this game ---- EASILY.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    just be thankful you can get the Giants at + money

No doubt. Just be thankful there are so many "gamblers" who would rather have the home team then the +EV team

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    No doubt. Just be thankful there are so many "gamblers" who would rather have the home team then the +EV team

Allright Leah if you are so certain of victory how much green are you risking. I do not give a horses ass what the SOS schedule ratings are, the fact is the niners beat more playoff teams than the Giants. Yeah the Giants beat N.E. and G.B. on the road but they also lost to Seattle and the Deadskins at home. Barely beat the Bills and Dolphins at home, too. Again the Niners deesrve to be a small favorite, but it should be a close game with Gmen having a great chance to win. I am just not convinced this has LOCK written on it, either way. We shall soon find out.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

LeahMichele, your reasoning sounds more like rationalizing why the Giants weren't as bad as their 7 loses this season would make them appear. I agree- they likely aren't as bad as a typical 9-7 regular season team, but that alone doesn't prove that they are a better team than the 49ers. Nobody here is arguing that the 49ers will win solely because of the fact that they are at home, but it is a mistake to think that home field advantage is a non-factor. On the flip side, it's true that the Giants played a much tougher schedule than the Niners, but it's a mistake to think that a higher ranked SOS in and of itself proves that one team is better than another.

+EV is a real concept that has an objective meaning. You can't just feel that one team has been playing better than other team and therefore go around claiming the side to be +EV due to that feeling.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You'd be stupid to say this is a lock either way. There are very few locks in the playoffs. Patriots vs Tebow, that was a lock, I know easy to say in hindsight right?

Giants ML +334 had tremendous value last game vs Packers last week, +EV was huge and I called this out at the beginning of the week. I'm sitting with two future bets on the Giants, one for the NFC game and one for winning the game. The avg odds for those bets (actually numerous bets through the season) are 27 for the NFC game and 75 for the SB.

I'm a huge Giants fan, no other team for me. But as a punter you have to put that aside here. I have elected to hedge my NFC bet so I have 60% of the bet on Giants and the rest on 49ers. I'm letting the SB bet ride, I'm confident that if they get past the 49ers they also win the SB. I see the 49ers at home as a worse match up for the Giants than either Patriots or Ravens in the SB.

I wouldn't rack at any one for saying 49ers have 5x% in this game, the same going the other way giving the Giants 5x% to win. My personal calculations have 53% chance for the Giants to advance. So if I wasn't to hedge my future bets I'd be on the Giants early this week at +131.

This is no easy game for either team, much closer to a 50/50 game is harder to find. You might see me saying that Giants will win easily or that the 49ers are a fraud etc. That is just trash talk from my part to match that of the 49ers fans.

This will be an epic game I'm sure, just like both NFC games were last week.

I trust in Eli and the Giants D to get this one done and proceed to the destiny of shutting up the Patriots once again. I think the biggest mistake those who are not on the Giants are making is that they are analyzing the Giants from a full season perspective. This is very deceiving as the Giants were one of the teams with the worst injuries over parts of the season. Since being healthy it's a completely different team, look at the last 4 games.

Don't think you can blame either side for taking their picks, it all depends on what you look at. I can see the 49ers D stepping up and making it a hard day for the Giants.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

You'd be stupid to say this is a lock either way. There are very few locks in the playoffs. Patriots vs Tebow, that was a lock, I know easy to say in hindsight right?

Giants ML +334 had tremendous value last game vs Packers last week, +EV was huge and I called this out at the beginning of the week. I'm sitting with two future bets on the Giants, one for the NFC game and one for winning the game. The avg odds for those bets (actually numerous bets through the season) are 27 for the NFC game and 75 for the SB.

I'm a huge Giants fan, no other team for me. But as a punter you have to put that aside here. I have elected to hedge my NFC bet so I have 60% of the bet on Giants and the rest on 49ers. I'm letting the SB bet ride, I'm confident that if they get past the 49ers they also win the SB. I see the 49ers at home as a worse match up for the Giants than either Patriots or Ravens in the SB.

I wouldn't rack at any one for saying 49ers have 5x% in this game, the same going the other way giving the Giants 5x% to win. My personal calculations have 53% chance for the Giants to advance. So if I wasn't to hedge my future bets I'd be on the Giants early this week at +131.

This is no easy game for either team, much closer to a 50/50 game is harder to find. You might see me saying that Giants will win easily or that the 49ers are a fraud etc. That is just trash talk from my part to match that of the 49ers fans.

I trust in Eli and the Giants D to get this one done and proceed to the destiny of shutting up the Patriots once again. I think the biggest mistake those who are not on the Giants are making is that they are analyzing the Giants from a full season perspective. This is very deceiving as the Giants were one of the teams with the worst injuries over parts of the season. Since being healthy it's a completely different team, look at the last 4 games.

Don't think you can blame either side for taking their picks, it all depends on what you look at. I can see the 49ers D stepping up and making it a hard day for the Giants.

Well written and hits the nail on the head. Good luck.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    I don't think anybody said they were lucky to get all those turnovers, but to only turn the 5 turnovers, some which were in EXCELLENT field position, into 13 pts is pathetic to say the least. Gives me hope, since you guys did this against the Saints D.
    niners scored 17 points off turnovers in the first quarter.

edit: i think it was actually right at the beginning of the 2nd quarter they made it 17-0

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post

niners scored 17 points off turnovers in the first quarter.

edit: i think it was actually right at the beginning of the 2nd quarter they made it 17-0
    Niners scored 10 pts off 4 turnovers in the first half. Additional 3 pts off the fifth turnover in the third quarter.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Exactly nj1035 these guys dont want to mention that NYG was without 4 starters on offense last game and that NYG is playing much much much better ball now then they were then.

These guys want to talk about GB's dropped passes. NYG won In Lambeau by 17 points ?????? dont tell me thats because GB dropped some passes.

Meanwhile SF SQUEAKED out a win AT HOME after being handed 5 turnovers. ????

But lets talk about GB's dropped passes and not say a word about NO's 5 turnovers.

And one imbecile wants to say NO's defense is as good as NYG. NO gave up 36 to a not very good SF team. NYG gave up 20 to GB's powerful offense. Are you kidding.

The Giants will win this game ---- EASILY.

you are one of the most ignorant bucks in this forum. Run along kid 18 posts and coming up with a lock. Giants won by 17 and caught a buckin Hail Mary. You stuck on stupid boy or whatever you are? These teams are pretty much even. By the way 57 percent of the best coming in on the Giants. But the line is moving in favor of the 49ers hmmmmmmm what does that usually mean . Good luck on that air bet Leah Michelle good god but in the mean time SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP G MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

beerman2619

Very nice read there. I don't even hate the giants. But whoever this clown is that started this post got me fired up . Lock this lock that enough especially some clown with 18 posts.

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Very nice read there. I don't even hate the giants. But whoever this clown is that started this post got me fired up . Lock this lock that enough especially some clown with 18 posts.
    Easy to get fired up with emotions on these boards

It seems most posts are aimed at provoking a reaction in some way or another. I know I myself has fallen into that behaviour last couple of weeks. Lots on stake when your favorite team is so close to the SB. I've seen a lot of people trying to fade the Giants down the stretch and they've gotten really hurt. Maybe that's why I've seen so many haters as of late?

LeahMichele

you are one of the most ignorant bucks in this forum. Run along kid 18 posts and coming up with a lock. Giants won by 17 and caught a buckin Hail Mary. You stuck on stupid boy or whatever you are? These teams are pretty much even. By the way 57 percent of the best coming in on the Giants. But the line is moving in favor of the 49ers hmmmmmmm what does that usually mean . Good luck on that air bet Leah Michelle good god but in the mean time SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP G MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOL. You are so angry. I said I thought the Giants would beat GB last week. and you responded with

Too bad you were wrong. But you should try and get over it. Sorry you had the massive favorite and you still lost. LOl. Thanks for paying my mortgage. Maybe you should realize the massive favorite doesnt always win. Anyways sorry again that you were wrong, but dont hate me or the Giants just because you were wrong. Got to grow up Beerboy and learn to acept that you were wrong. LOL.

LeahMichele

Yep I had 18 posts --- and more points than you. LOL.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Giants ML

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

hahaha so many stupid fukking giants squares here all going to get buried beyond belief

niners are going to humiliate that piss poor giants defense

p19101
    Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    hahaha so many stupid fukking giants squares here all going to get buried beyond belief

niners are going to humiliate that piss poor giants defense
    You need a reality check

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Giants beat the Packers, yes, whos defense sucks just as bad as the saints, but SF edged out a dome team at home ... Giants went into Lambo and The defense Owned

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

BS Calls left and right..

As long as we conquer the home cooking by the refs for the second straight week, we should be victorious. Last two times we played these guys, the refs looked in the other direction when enforcing rules in the lasting seconds of the games...

LeahMichele

LOL--- NOONE makes a single post after the Giants win. If they had lost there would be an additional 250 replies. LOL. TOO Funny. Thanks for paying my mortgage again with your home team massive - EV play on the 49ers.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Ninners beat giants by seven earlier in the season, ninners are at home ,ninners have a better defense ,

Green bay had 7 dropped
    passes

Ninners win by 7 again

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    sf 35 giant 17,,,that my 2 cent worth

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

me n lea michael knew

pound it

p19101
    Giants!

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    I knew as soon as they hung NYG +2.5 that I'd see a thread on SBR about it.

We're HUGH on SF laying the points

Sorry for your "HUGH" loss. Laid points and the team cant even win straight up, let alone cover the spread. Oh well, someone has to play the "HUGH" -EV lines, Might as well be you.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    on paper prob, come sunday G men will
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    What? You think the Giants have a better defense than the 49ers? These threads will never cease to amaze me. New York's defense ranks among the worst 10 in the league according to FO's weighted defensive rankings. They rank in the worst fourth of the league in raw points allowed per game, and they gave up a full 11 points per game more than the Niners' defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Cheers buddy
    buddy

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

LOL--- NOONE makes a single post after the Giants win. If they had lost there would be an additional 250 replies. LOL. TOO Funny. Thanks for paying my mortgage again with your home team massive - EV play on the 49ers.
    Oh be quiet!

NOBODY had a lean on either team that can be supported by the way they performed.

Both QB'd and teams played horrible. The team who made the 2nd to last mistake won. Giants did not earn the FG in over-time; San Fran handed it to them.

Sure was fun watching Eli and Cruz play catch all day and not score a TD.

LeahMichele

me n lea michael knew

pound it

Yeah nice call one trick pony and gambler spirit too. I dont know how they will do it the SB but they were definitley +EV with +125 to +130 on the ML Yesterday.

+130 ML means they only have to win that game about 44% of the time. They win that game 55% of the time. Like SBR John said they have better than a 50/50 chance of winning, yet they are +130 ML some places. I will take that all day.

Funny how the haters didnt even make 1 reply. If SF wins that game, they would have been bumping this thread all night long.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Oh be quiet! NOBODY had a lean on either team that can be supported by the way they performed. Both QB'd and teams played horrible. The team who made the 2nd to last mistake won. Giants did not earn the FG in over-time; San Fran handed it to them. Sure was fun watching Eli and Cruz play catch all day and not score a TD.
    what a sour puss, niners had plenty of shots to end the game but they didnt suck it

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRyan View Post
    Oh be quiet!

NOBODY had a lean on either team that can be supported by the way they performed.

Both QB'd and teams played horrible. The team who made the 2nd to last mistake won. Giants did not earn the FG in over-time; San Fran handed it to them.

Sure was fun watching Eli and Cruz play catch all day and not score a TD.

LOL too fking funny. Packers handed it to them and now the 49ers handed it to them. By the way, one reason I liked the Giants here was not that I think NYG is great but because I know Sf WAS FKING OVERRATED. But go on with all the excuses you can think of, I dont need excuses. I won AGAIN just like last week wehn I said NYG will beat GB and beerboy said

But thats right NYG just got lucky in that game too.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I like the Giants because they are playing great ball now when it matters. The 9ers have a few issues on offense. Not a slam dunk but I think Eli can keep them close and the giants have a better than 50-50 chance to win outright.

You should have listened to SBR JOHN. Better than 50-50 chance to win outright and what was SF ML about -150. I saw NYG at +130 ML so SF had to be -145 or -150

Laying -145 or -150 ML on a team when the other team has "better than a 50-50 chance to win outright"

Well OUCH. You guys are good at making excuses. Im sure you get a lot of practice.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

....niners had plenty of shots to end the game but they didnt
    Yes that's correct.

But, if the 49'ers DID win, it would not be correct to say "I told you so!!!" because both teams played lousy football.

Did you hear anyone say to take the Giants this week because both teams are gonna choke and the 49'ers will choke just a little bit more??

No.

All everyone was saying it the Eli is better, San Fran D is better, Giants are this, 49'ers are that.

Everyone was wrong.

beerman2619

You should have listened to SBR JOHN. Better than 50-50 chance to win outright and what was SF ML about -150. I saw NYG at +130 ML so SF had to be -145 or -150

Laying -145 or -150 ML on a team when the other team has "better than a 50-50 chance to win outright"

Well OUCH. You guys are good at making excuses. Im sure you get a lot of practice.
    done arguing with this non pro broke dik later kid. Giants got buckinnnnnnnn lucky son. Send your thanks to Kyle Williams Giants mvp on sunday

First 12345 Last