opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

Yep that's the type of response from someone trying to ACT bigtime. If you were actually bigtime you would of just posted the pictures of my girl blowing you, instead of just informing me that you have them.
    Fukkin' A!!

When I had those pics of Gates' girl blowing me......you didn't see me posting smack about it. No sir!

Those bitches went straight on here where I could put my money where my mouth is......( or I guess actually, she could put her mouth where my money is!)

I mean, sure, I got banned for a week over it......but it instantly got me massive e-cred, and made for great banter for gateser and I for weeks afterward!

Those were good times!

Man.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Rolex's stock just plunged, and all the real players just threw their rolex's in then toilet.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Fukkin' A!!

When I had those pics of Gates' girl blowing me......you didn't see me posting smack about it. No sir!

Those bitches went straight on here where I could put my money where my mouth is......( or I guess actually, she could put her mouth where my money is!)

I mean, sure, I got banned for a week over it......but it instantly got me massive e-cred, and made for great banter for gateser and I for weeks afterward!

Those were good times!

Man.....

Jesus H...I'll be out in San Diego next weekend if you wanna meet up and mud wrestle with me while our wives watch.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Jesus H...I'll be out in San Diego next weekend if you wanna meet up and mud wrestle with me while our wives watch.
    Done!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

awesome

First 123