WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ thinks fiction = real.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

coach you do know that he basically called you an idiot in your nba teaser thread right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

He's definitely worth reading.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

no doubt!! no one else comes close

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

he is pretty sharp

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

haven't seen any of his posts

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Enjoy reading his posts.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not hold grudges
    I give credit where it is due
    This is not a popularity contest

He is well written and schooled in lots of areas of gaming and non gaming topics.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Im as sharp as a bowling ball. I just call em like I see em.

If someone is wrong I let them know. I dont feel the need to be PC about it.

I have a lot of opinions their validity can be debated.

EDIT: no the irony of this thread and topic are not lost on me.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    His posting proves it
    strongly agree. i wanted/want to pay someone 50 betpoints to compile his posts into a book on a document and mail it to me. never followed through.

(sharp on the moves, not the games. arb stuff etc.)

135steward
    135steward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 565

what a crowd!

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Im as sharp as a bowling ball. I just call em like I see em.

If someone is wrong I let them know. I dont feel the need to be PC about it.

I have a lot of opinions their validity can be debated.

EDIT: no the irony of this thread and topic are not lost on me.
    Damn, wantit! First ck, and now jjgold on your side! How bad can it get?!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I sneak them in at times but they are hard to hit Too many wide margin of victories

3TEAM NY TEASER-TIES=LOSE [810] BOS CELTICS +1-110 (B+7) [814] OKC THUNDER -1½-110 (B+7) [816] MIN TWOLVES PK-110 (B+7)

I thought you could teach people stuff? Youre basically doing the squarest of all square (and I rarely use that term) things by teasing down big favs to a Pk or close. Then laying -120 with ties losing on top of it. A ML parlay is going to be between +125-135 depending on the odds you can get. Yeah I know you got boston +1. I will save you the embarrassment of that argument and say yeah ties lose, so if Bos doest win Su you lose anyway so you have to take the ML. So youre making a bet with worse options and 45-60 cents worse pay off. Thats why people laugh when you claim to be an authority. While math isnt the end all be all, when it is as blatantly side by side as that by comparison it is a no brainer. Stick to making videos and screaming profanity, leave the gambling to people with a clue.
    I thought this was a rather sharp post.................

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by 135steward View Post
    Damn, wantit! First ck, and now jjgold on your side! How bad can it get?!
    I have said it for years, when people start agreeing with me I am doing something wrong, unless it is remedial anyway.

Now I have people agreeing with me and trying to stroke my ego I might have to go back into hiding for awhile.

jjgold

I Toy With Wanty

When he sees my gambling set up he will realize he is out of his league and I work for people

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Glitch

I have said it for years, when people start agreeing with me I am doing something wrong, unless it is remedial anyway.

Now I have people agreeing with me and trying to stroke my ego I might have to go back into hiding for awhile.
    we're still disagreeing with a most of your opinions, its the facts that you know that are valuable.

wantitall4moi

I know JJ makes these threads to get clicks and traffic. Just like I am sure he made that teaser thread the way he did, cherry picking 3 teams that were perfect to set up a completely "wrong" bet just to see who would be the first to say a parlay play would be better.

I am sure he was looking to get more from it than what he got, and I did my part to help the cause but it didnt work. maybe too much actual gambling philosophy involved confused people.

Most posters here are more attuned to comment in threads like this one where he say "xxx is yyyy" trying to get pros and cons from all sides. Or threads with naked girls or girls with big or fat asses and asking the same questions that are always asked.

I give him credit for trying to use an actual gambling related topic to generate traffic unfortunately he made a raremistake for him and he gave his audience too much credit.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Moi where are you located?

wantitall4moi

Ventura Co CA...the 'good' section :P

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

He and his 'twin' brother (BigDaddyQH) should consider a career in stand up comedy.

Posts are full of contradictions, falsehoods and logical fallacies. Based on that alone, absolutely no surprise to see jjgold tooting his trumpet.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

That's not really saying a whole lot JJ.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

4lengths couldn't help but post in this thread because he know he's the sharpest.

jjgold

Fourlenghts is a numbers guy

He is not a life guy

He lives life by the numbers

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    4lengths couldn't help but post in this thread because he know he's the sharpest.
    Not at all, I am not even close to being "the sharpest". I would just encourage everyone to read what wantitall4moi actually says in these multi paragpraph posts. It is all just waffle but worse than that it is inconsistent/contradictory waffle.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Moi ur problem is typical of american posters on this site. Too many opinions and not enough winners.

Moi when u realise actions will always speak louder than words will begin to be a true winner. Til then ur just another shut-in degenerate on a twink gambling forum.

Moi, when u r deserved of kissing my gambling arse then I'll let u know pal. Til then enjoy ur new JJ gold knee pads brah. . .:smile:

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

thought he is a drug dealer?

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Lots of guys taking the bait in here

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Lots of guys taking the bait in here
    This....

I dont post plays anymore. All it does is cause headaches and more arguments than it is worth.

My biggest claim to fame in actual posting an opinion was when I told everyone on every forum to bet the Marlins to win the pennant. Odds were varying from 80-1 to 60-1. I had them buried in about 4 offshore places and every shop in Vegas. Biggest score I ever had. Once you post those you dont need a lot. As a lot of guys at Covers and the RX took some shots.

But I have posted more than a fair share of futures plays at big odds midway through the seaons. But obviously marlins with like 30 games left in the season and tied for the wild card at those odds was a no brainer. Especially when the Phillies whom they were tied with were 9/2.

Luck? Probably. But at those odds you make your own luck. Plus I paid bartman to get in the way.

Glitch

we're not talking about your message board "cred". we're talking about your knowing how to do things efficiently or how things work. your problem is that you lie too much (or so it would seem. no examples here) but some of us can at least see that youve seen some things to even know what to try to lie about/ exaggerate/twist.

familiarity with important concepts is displayed.

it reminds me of my favorite book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" that chronicles- in the form of fiction, the real life of Jesse Livermore (a stock and commodities trader from the early 1900s.)

jjgold

Of course lots of sharp guys here

This changes a lot
    Right now Wanty in good form

Euro wise he is weak though

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    we're not talking about your message board "cred". we're talking about your knowing how to do things efficiently or how things work. your problem is that you lie too much (or so it would seem. no examples here) but some of us can at least see that youve seen some things to even know what to try to lie about/ exaggerate/twist.

familiarity with important concepts is displayed.

it reminds me of my favorite book "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" that chronicles- in the form of fiction, the real life of Jesse Livermore (a stock and commodities trader from the early 1900s.)
    No need to lie, exaggerate or anything like that. if I get something wrong it is usually because I was going on memory and didnt check it to make sure.

You guys can go do a search of stuff I wrote 10 years ago to present in multiple forums it is all the same, and it all adds up. So if it is a lie it has been the longest ongoing fairy tale in the history of the internet.

Not to mention 3 or 4 guys did a background check on me once they lifted my real name in vegas one year and posted a lot of stuff about me. I am sure guys who are still around then can vaguely remember that, and trust me the truth was better than fiction. I actually never said anything about my personal life, or how much I made or played, or even how I played for that matter when I was gambling full time because it was a bad idea. Now that I dont gamble a lot I dont care. Besides stuff we did then isnt applicable now anyway.

There was a post at Peeps that I remember from 6 or 7 years ago with someone saying I was putting 5 million or so through the windows. It was actually more than that at the time, but there is also a linked thread from one of the stalkers that showed some personal info that showed some things so it was basically 'verified'. One was on EOG 4 or 5 years ago too but Shrink took it down immediately. I also remember my Pinnacle stuff showing up on Covers or another site one time too. Thankfully people arent so desperate to hack into guys stuff these days but I am sure it still happens.

I wasnt one to do like most nitwits do/did and post screen shots of tickets or copy and paste stuff and change amounts that look like Micky Mouse made the bet. I gave my opinions and what I was playing. Didnt really matter for how much. None of that mattered until guys started posting shit about how much I was playing, and I had to run damage control. But like I say I dont bet a lot now have no accounts offshore and just pay around with locals or guys I know in vegas. So I dontreally care what gets out now.

Lets put it this way, if a guy is really gambling to try and make a living he sure as hell isnt letting anyone know anything about his business. Thats why anyone that is actively gambling and then trying to impress people with bet amounts and sizes is either a story teller or an idiot that will be broke in very short order.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Why did you go from gambling full time dealing with multi-million dollar figures to no longer gambling very much anymore?

wiffle
    wiffle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

lollerskates

12 Last