d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    knicks owned the bulls last year without melo and obviously chandler and davis.............bulls overated agree with poster above they got noone except rose........boozer is terrible and noah brings defense what else that got luel deng? common
    Cherry picked a couple of the Bulls worst games. Bulls also beat the Knicks with Anthony. Overrated? Yeah, by the win column. They led the NBA with 62 wins. How exactly do you overrate that? If they got no one but Rose and led the NBA with 62 wins then Rose must be the best and then some.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

knicks owned the bulls last year without melo and obviously chandler and davis.............bulls overated agree with poster above they got noone except rose........boozer is terrible and noah brings defense what else that got luel deng? common
    2-1 = owned ? Knicks won games in Nov and December .... then got spanked by 13 at the end of the season when they had Melo.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

lolll yeah but knicks put up points on tht d

SportsPedagogy

Also, in those two losses, Boozer missed the first and Noah missed the 2nd ... Kurt Thomas was the starting center for the Bulls that game. Completely different team now that Omer Asik has developed and adapted to North American basketball.

SportsPedagogy

lolll yeah but knicks put up points on tht d
    they scored 120 in the 4th game of the season .... 103 on Christmas and 90 at the end of the season ....

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

alright idc cant you see im biased and yeah i forgot your right about noah being out boozer idk maybe hes a ghost anyway

SportsPedagogy

alright idc cant you see im biased and yeah i forgot your right about noah being out boozer idk maybe hes a ghost anyway
    lol well played.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Best team in the east and it isn't even close. Rip showed tonight he fits right in and adds the dynamic they were missing last year. Can go 11 deep so the schedule won't be an issue. Best team defense in the last decade. get your futures in now.
    i havent read the rest of the thread other then this post...

they are good man, but c'mon now... look at that ridiculous miami team? they have a whole year under their belt playing with each other, and now have Haslem for the whole year, battier, and bigass curry.... They might be the team looking towards 70 wins.. I like rip a lot and think he brings a lot to the table for Chicago.. but this Miami team is unreal.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

they are good man, but c'mon now... look at that ridiculous miami team? they have a whole year under their belt playing with each other, and now have Haslem for the whole year, battier, and bigass curry.... They might be the team looking towards 70 wins.. I like rip a lot and think he brings a lot to the table for Chicago.. but this Miami team is unreal.
    bro youre an idiot lol. Did you really just say Battier and Curry were the two players to put Heatover the hump.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

**** some of you people are soo

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

70 wins in a season that doesn't even have 70 games, now THAT would be an accomplishment

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post

bro youre an idiot lol. Did you really just say Battier and Curry were the two players to put Heatover the hump.

Its not a very big hump that the Heat have to overcome. Battier plays great defense and is very underrated. That being said , Go Bulls ! As Omer Asik continues to improve he will continue to own the pin and force other teams to put up jump shots.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I still have 250 points that Bulls lose 10+ games.

Kadinni
    Kadinni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1215

Yea losing under ten games is alot to ask for lol. I mean, they do have the deepest bench. But to go 56-10 playing such a compressed schedule can really wear guys out. Can lead to players being bench during a long road trip. I see maybe more like 48-52.

but of course i hope we win 60 games

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    I still have 250 points that Bulls lose 10+ games.
    nobody is going to take you up on an offer like that if you're not a pro. you would have to pay 2/day for 125 straight days

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Ah yeah, true.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Cherry picked a couple of the Bulls worst games. Bulls also beat the Knicks with Anthony. Overrated? Yeah, by the win column. They led the NBA with 62 wins. How exactly do you overrate that? If they got no one but Rose and led the NBA with 62 wins then Rose must be the best and then some.
    The regular season doesn't matter too much. Guarding 2/3 best players in the world over a 7 game series with games every other day is different. Sweet Jones hammered the Celtics to beat the Heat series bet and the Bulls to beat the series bet based on the regular season matchups between the two teams and the fact that the Heat were rolled by teams over .500 during the regular season. Miami won the East easily. They didn't play more than a 5 game series against any team I don't think. Philly in 5, Celtics in 5, Bulls in 5.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadinni View Post
    Yea losing under ten games is alot to ask for lol. I mean, they do have the deepest bench. But to go 56-10 playing such a compressed schedule can really wear guys out. Can lead to players being bench during a long road trip. I see maybe more like 48-52.

but of course i hope we win 60 games
    I can really see 56 wins, with the depth and this grueling schedule only helps more. Derrick will just keep getting better and better and thats a scary proposition. Our team defense is the best in the last decade, thats why people underestimate the bulls, they dont understand thats exactly how detroit and boston won titles. If everyone stays healthy, big if with boozer, this is going to be a fun year.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dlunc-Curry hasnt played basketball in 2 years. He adds nothing to miami. Battier plays solid defense but they needed desperately to upgrade the point and center. Miami still has ZERO post game. I can see a team like new york beating them in round 2 because new york has the best frontline in basketball.

But the time for talk is over, season starts in 3 days.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

well... it was a nice run

First 123