1. #1
    TheIntegrityKid
    TheIntegrityKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-08-09
    Posts: 3,063

    Albert for 10years and 245??

    That's what I'm hearing.

    We should know soon though

  2. #2
    mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-10
    Posts: 2,226

    a quarter billion..unreal.

  3. #3
    iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-10
    Posts: 11,114
    Betpoints: 1425

    Will go down as the worst contract in sports history...

    Are the Marlins moving to the American league???

    Will PED's be legal in 5 years???

    This bald fukk can barely move now...

    Can't wait till 2112

  4. #4
    zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-10
    Posts: 4,117

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIntegrityKid View Post
    That's what I'm hearing.

    We should know soon though
    Definitely worth it. Same thing the Yankees did, win now suffer the consequences of the bad contract later. Best player in the history of baseball.

  5. #5
    iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-10
    Posts: 11,114
    Betpoints: 1425

    Fukkin Miami Marlins are gonna pimp the Latins for a couple years, take the profits and claim bankruptcy...

    They just gave one injury prone guy 100 million, now they're gonna give an old bald guy 250 million

    Unreal

  6. #6
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 12,652
    Betpoints: 2723

    Pujols will sign with Cardinals

    Reyes won the effing 2011 batting title, iifold and he gives +defense. Sounds like baseball might not be your specialty.

  7. #7
    Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-11
    Posts: 13,666
    Betpoints: 772

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Pujols will sign with Cardinals

    Reyes won the effing 2011 batting title, iifold and he gives +defense. Sounds like baseball might not be your specialty.

  8. #8
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,037
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Definitely worth it. Same thing the Yankees did, win now suffer the consequences of the bad contract later. Best player in the history of baseball.
    It was Tom Hicks who did the A-Rod contract with the Rangers....he's the bozo that suffered from a bad contract. The Marlins owners are gambling on a large crowd nightly....which is a huge wager considering they put 3,000 a night in the stadium over the last few years. I really think Pujols will go back to St Louis....the whole Miami experiment is out of control

  9. #9
    lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-10
    Posts: 12,875
    Betpoints: 172

    Ofcourse Miami will draw a nice crowd everynight. They got an air conditioned state of the art dome, new greate players, new management. Their old stadium sucked balls, this new experiment will save this team from becoming irrelevant in Florida. I dont know about you but i would never pay to see the marlins play outdoors in July, too effing hawt.

    Look what happened in TB, it was crickets in the stands for years, now they have good players, good coach, winning attitude. And they draw fans again, because they are winning. Look at the studs already on this new team... Josh Johnson, Reyes, Stanton, shutdown closer.. They want more too, Miami baseball is back f-ck the doubters.

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,656
    Betpoints: 397

    He will be back in STl

    I think deal off

  11. #11
    ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-01-09
    Posts: 13,852

    Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Will go down as the worst contract in sports history...

    Are the Marlins moving to the American league???

    Will PED's be legal in 5 years???

    This bald fukk can barely move now...

    Can't wait till 2112

    That's what my pops asked me today....Guy is 32 now, will be 42 at the end of the contract, only way he'll be able to last is to move to the American league and DH. Jim Thome.

  12. #12
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 27,523
    Betpoints: 1640

    miami owner must of found some serious cocaine to sale

  13. #13
    TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-08
    Posts: 12,652
    Betpoints: 2723

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Ofcourse Miami will draw a nice crowd everynight. They got an air conditioned state of the art dome, new greate players, new management. Their old stadium sucked balls, this new experiment will save this team from becoming irrelevant in Florida. I dont know about you but i would never pay to see the marlins play outdoors in July, too effing hawt.

    Look what happened in TB, it was crickets in the stands for years, now they have good players, good coach, winning attitude. And they draw fans again, because they are winning. Look at the studs already on this new team... Josh Johnson, Reyes, Stanton, shutdown closer.. They want more too, Miami baseball is back f-ck the doubters.

    You're making way too much sense sir.


  14. #14
    floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-08
    Posts: 2,538
    Betpoints: 9327

    And spring training won't be over before some owner starts to cry poverty.

    Who in the f--k cares?

Top