EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shady Prop

Let's face it, my boys are done for the year. They suck more than words can describe. However, now I can freely wager on them without fear of a jinx factor. Thusly, tonight ... bangin' it.

LeSean McCoy Total Rushing Yards Over 93.5 [+120]
    Only one way that Vince Young doesn't throw four or five picks tonight and that is to hand the ball off to Shady. Andy Reid is a stupid man. And often, they have moronic game plans ... but those mainly come with all parts in place. When Philly is down a key cog, the Eagles actually seem to game plan more in tune with what they should do EVERY week. That is the plan I expect this week. Feed McCoy. Keep the Giants off the field. Minimize the # of times you have to hold your breath when Vince Young throws into quadruple coverage.

If ... Philly can keep this game within a score at half time, then they should have opportunities to feed the beast. This is how I roll this evening. Do what you want with this information.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

great value you are going to win this. vince young has a winning record as a QB he isnt like having a rookie in there. so the game will be close. i bet within 10 pts all game. no reason to not give mccoy a ton of carries tonight cause as an overall team philly can hang with anyone and will be running the ball for at least 3.5 quarters

EaglesPhan36

Terruble. On top of this loser, I can feel pick #4 coming for Vince Young and the impending Giants victory.

EaglesPhan36

Shady fukkin Magic! What a damn night. Beating the fukkin Giants even with Vince Young the Human Pick Machine in action.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Nice call...congrats...

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lucky