brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post
    in other words to make yall understand better, J.Lee and J.Jordan are like 2 Tony Romos on the same team. everything is aaalll good with no pressure lol, and we all know the rest. its really exactly like that. just wait...youll see

lee has 1 pick all year so far dude

wtf are u talking about??? that dude doesn't make mistakes

jjax107
    jjax107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by jjax107 View Post
    it matters that LSU is overrated in 2011 though and media hype. with 2 mistake prone QBs...how many times has J.Lee or Jefferson brought back their team behind from loss in last 3 years?? LOL ill wait!...........................any team that gets a lead on lsu its over!
    As I was saying

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Why not have Houston play for the MNC? They have just as good a schedule as Boise and is also undefeated.

Boise doesn't deserve a MNC bid with that bullshit schedule. Stop playing cupcakes. Do what FSU did when they were little guys and play top 20 teams. Go back and look at FSU in the late 70's to 80's. They played anyone and everyone AT THEIR PLACE. They could never get a return trip but went to ND, USC, WVU, Miami, UT, BC, etc. They played at least 4 top 25 teams a year. Boise will play zero this year. ZERO... Are you fuking kidding me??? When your best game all year is your first game of the season and it's to an average UGA team, then you need to wait in line.

I just hope they get beat so we can stop hearing the madness. Or I hope they do play Bama or LSU so they can get their asses kicked.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Why not have Houston play for the MNC? They have just as good a schedule as Boise and is also undefeated. Boise doesn't deserve a MNC bid with that bullshit schedule. Stop playing cupcakes. Do what FSU did when they were little guys and play top 20 teams. Go back and look at FSU in the late 70's to 80's. They played anyone and everyone AT THEIR PLACE. They could never get a return trip but went to ND, USC, WVU, Miami, UT, BC, etc. They played at least 4 top 25 teams a year. Boise will play zero this year. ZERO... Are you fuking kidding me??? When your best game all year is your first game of the season and it's to an average UGA team, then you need to wait in line. I just hope they get beat so we can stop hearing the madness. Or I hope they do play Bama or LSU so they can get their asses kicked.

Boise state has played about the same strength of schedule so far this year as Alabama heading into this week (obviously it will change with the LSU game but Bama's schedule has been full of cupcakes as well)

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/sagarin/fbt11.htm

http://realtimerpi.com/

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

boise struggling with UNLV right now

First 12