Seattle Storm TT OVER 76 -110

9:00 PM ET

This play hits by 10+ points IMO, LA's defense is garbage and Seattle will have a big offensive game tonight in front of the hometown crowd.

Last time these two clubs played, in Seattle about a month and half back, Seattle torched LA's D for 99 points. Now Seattle was shooting light's out that night (I mean they were draining every long ball they put up) and to expect that same shooting tonight would be a little too much to ask for but lets keep in mind, I don't think they scored a point the last 2:30 or so of that game either (that's a 1/4th of a quarter). They basically had to put in the water girl because it was getting that out of hand.

Here is how I see tonight's game going in terms of the Storms' scoring output. I expect at a minimum 38 points by Seattle in the 1H of tonight's game but I'll say they have 43 points at the half to make a prediction. Now the 2H I'll predict 48 points, they turn it up in 2Hs at home and I don't see why tonight would be any different so at total of 91 points from the Storm tonight.

If Seattle can't pull away by some odd reason and we need some help (which I'm sure we won't need), there is always foul shots that could give us the lift. No way LA wins this one from my view, Jackson is back and getting her wind back and in full swing now, Bird will do her thing, Cash will chip in, and Smith will knock down some long balls. The Seattle Storm will start their run tonight and I look for a big performance.

Prediction: 91-73

Good Luck to any that follow with me on this one, feel its a winner.