Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

This is a fukked up story

Mother bear kills cub and then itself

The Chinese media has reported on an extraordinary account of a mother bear saving her cub from a life of torture by strangling it and then killing itself.

The bears were kept in a farm located in a remote area in the North-West of China. The bears on the farm had their gall bladders milked daily for 'bear bile,' which is used as a remedy in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).

It was reported that the bears are kept in tiny cages known as 'crush cages', as the bears have no room to manoeuvre and are literally crushed.

The bile is harvested by making a permanent hole or fistula in the bears' abdomen and gall bladder.

As the hole is never closed, the animals are suspect to various infections and diseases including tumours, cancers and death from peritonitis.

The bears are fitted with an iron vest, as they often try to kill themselves by hitting their stomach as they are unable to bear the pain.

A person who was on the farm in place of a friend witnessed the procedures and told Reminbao.com that they were inhumane.

The witness also claimed that a mother bear broke out its cage when it heard its cub howl in fear before a worker punctured its stomach to milk the bile.

The workers ran away in fear when they saw the mother bear rushing to its cub's side.

Unable to free the cub from its restraints, the mother hugged the cub and eventually strangled it.

It then dropped the cub and ran head-first into a wall, killing itself.

Many TCM practitioners have denounced the use of bear bile in their treatment as there are cheaper herbs and synthetics that can be used in its place.

Bear bile is traditionally used to remove 'heat' from the body as well as treat high fever, liver ailments and sore eyes.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

That is so messed up, i'd fuking kill those pricks.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Dad, any stockings?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

thats terrible

how anyone tortures or abuses any animal is beyond me

people responsible should die a very slow painful death

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Fukkin pricks

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Dad, you neglected to include the part where the mother bear also solved the rubix cube and recited the alphabet in perfect english before this tragic event transpired.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Chinese in china will pay for babies to make soup

traditional Chinese medicine

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Chinese are the worst humans.

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Chinese are the worst humans.
    these fukks will eat and drink whatever on this planet.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Funny how people have sympathy for bears but they don't think twice when eating steak, ham, chicken, or any other kind of meat that was produced from tortured and slaughtered animals kept in cages.

I, for one, don't have sympathy for any of the animals. They are non-rational beings not able to enter into social contracts, therefore they don't deserve any rights whatsoever.

Stop being hypocrites, that's all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lolguy999, and Inkwell77

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Funny how people have sympathy for bears but they don't think twice when eating steak, ham, chicken, or any other kind of meat that was produced from tortured and slaughtered animals kept in cages.

I, for one, don't have sympathy for any of the animals. They are non-rational beings not able to enter into social contracts, therefore they don't deserve any rights whatsoever.

Don't be a dumbfukk, if these people actually ate the bears, I would have no problem. But opening a hole in their stomach to get "medicine", and keeping them alive is cruel, lil guy.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If only the bear could have captured the humans fitted them with vest, stuck a rusty object through their bellybutton and used their bile to attrack flies, then it would have been an even better story.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

If only all of you fukks know how your chicken is raised and killed. I bet none of you fukks ever asked yourself that huh?

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Let me summarize it up, when *cute* baby chicks are hatched, they first sex them, meaning they throw the male ones down a meatcrusher and is instantly killed. When chickens in mass needs to be moved, farmers use a rake, damaging their foot causing many problems. When a chicken is killed, canadians take their hand, shove it into the chicken's asshole, and grab all the intestine out, heads are then chopped off and are hanged while bleeding to the slaughter house. If all you fukks are so pro Please Eat The Animals (PETA), then stop buying chicken, why is nobody complaining anymore?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The Chinese are practically animals themselves.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

"real talk"

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
    Let me summarize it up, when *cute* baby chicks are hatched, they first sex them, meaning they throw the male ones down a meatcrusher and is instantly killed. When chickens in mass needs to be moved, farmers use a rake, damaging their foot causing many problems. When a chicken is killed, canadians take their hand, shove it into the chicken's asshole, and grab all the intestine out, heads are then chopped off and are hanged while bleeding to the slaughter house. If all you fukks are so pro Please Eat The Animals (PETA), then stop buying chicken, why is nobody complaining anymore?
    Thank you for enlightening me sir. I'm on the verge of a new diet.
    Last edited by BeatTheJerk; 08-23-11 at 08:44 PM. Reason: ...

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I know TT

all this talk of food

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

WAIT!!!!! They kill the chickens for us to eat!?!

thejanitor
    thejanitor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1779

Funny, it looks like 2 white chicks in the photo though.

But I agree, the Chinese kill/torture just about everything for "aphrodisiacs" "or "sexual potency". Just look at shark fin soup or white seahorses. The little fukks rely on these things to express "wealth" and "power".

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

piece of shits

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

fukkin hypocrites are all most of these "eww" people are

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    The Chinese are practically animals themselves.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..

Quote Originally Posted by thejanitor View Post
    Funny, it looks like 2 white chicks in the photo though. But I agree, the Chinese kill/torture just about everything for "aphrodisiacs" "or "sexual potency". Just look at shark fin soup or white seahorses. The little fukks rely on these things to express "wealth" and "power".
    while you trash trolls reside to bank robbery, killing, extorting.. in my opinion its worse

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Can we have some pics of naked women to cheer us up dad?

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Funny how people have sympathy for bears but they don't think twice when eating steak, ham, chicken, or any other kind of meat that was produced from tortured and slaughtered animals kept in cages. I, for one, don't have sympathy for any of the animals. They are non-rational beings not able to enter into social contracts, therefore they don't deserve any rights whatsoever. Stop being hypocrites, that's all.
    If only all of you fukks know how your chicken is raised and killed. I bet none of you fukks ever asked yourself that huh?
    That's why I'm vegan.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuddyBear

thejanitor
    thejanitor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1779

while you trash trolls reside to bank robbery, killing, extorting.. in my opinion its worse
    I don't understand LOLGuy

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Dad, you need stick to what you do best: threads with pics of hot and ass.

Majority of SBR members: kudos for keeping up the "high standard" of handicapping games and racism that I've come to expect during my ~10 months here at the forum. You guys are the best, really.

Mods: please saloon this thread.

Kind Regards,

BigSpoon

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dad, you got a link to this article?

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

I don't really agree with the bolded part, but the rest of this post is spot on.

People freak out anytime anyone touches a dog, while those same people continue to eat their venison and chicken.

tony_come

These fukks cook babies in soup

first turtles

now babies

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

i'm from california. happy cows come from california.

but jokes aside, i don't remember being confronted about a social contract. maybe it happened the day i was born so i don't remember.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

No surprise Samsincharge99 tried to sell me Bear Bile.

12 Last