topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

What is an appropriate time for a book to require a CC scan after use?

Books that require CC scans use it as a way to protect themselves somewhat but also use it as a stall tactic. If I used a card I no longer have and gift cards I discarded two years ago because I never won with them and stopped using the site for awhile and now 2 years later I deposit and want to withdrawal and they say I need to provide the card scans is this appropriate? there is literally no way to get these images. Fair or foul?

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call and explain that to them. If they still won't give you your money, file a dispute with SBRFORUM.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

That's foul. 5dimes makes you do it one time and one time only. And I use multiple cards.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

I don't think its right. They can run an identity check on you if they really want. Bmaker did it for me when I didn't have cards.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Foul. I've only used bookmaker and 5dimes and they didn't even need pictures if they were gift cards.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

I get it for new accounts or first deposits etc but when we are talking years old seems shitty they would even ask. just a lame stall excuse...