priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    And it comes out...your a Bears fan. Pretty obvious your just upset after Rodgers dumped on your Bears in the playoffs and then again this season.
    Not really. It isn't about Rodgers or Cutler. There are lots of QBs that could be successful in the most talented offense in the NFL (QB excluded).

priskilla22

This is just a dumb post. Patriots missed the playoffs with Cassell under center. Anyone who thinks Brady is a "system QB" is beyond clueless. Even more dumb is the fact that you said Cutler would win superbowls under center with the Packers.

Brady and Rodgers are the 2 best QB's in the league followed by Brees to anyone who knows football.

I never called Brady a system QB, but he obviously benefits from it. Even he would admit to that.

And did you really just argue that Cassel didn't succeed b/c the Patriots missed the playoffs? They missed the playoffs at 11 and ******* 5 if I remember correctly. That is like saying that the Seahawks succeeded at 7-9 last year.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    You are resorting to name calling because you have nothing else.

Have you ever watched Devin Hester run a route and then watched Greg Jennings run a route? It is night and day. How the **** is Cutler supposed to deliver the ball to these clowns when they don't run the right route?

Not to mention, that Rodgers gets GREAT protection.

You have obviously never played or studied the game to not realize that having no protection and no weapons is drastically different from having great protection and having Jennings (a top 5 NFL WR), Jermichael Finley (a top 3 NFL TE), as well as Jordy Nelson, who is excellent in the slot, etc, etc.

The Packers legitimately have 5 weapons in their receiving corps significantly better than anything the Bears have to offer.

You can take your clueless comments and insults elsewhere. You offer nothing to this discussion.
    Yea the Bears Wideouts aren't great and his blocking isn't the best. Although he does have an elite RB. But the fact of the matter is Cutler is not a leader, is not accurate, is turnover prone and there is absolutely no chance he would do even half as good if he was put in Rodgers or Brady's position. He doesn't have even 1/10th of the football IQ Brady or Rodgers have either.

the_situation

I never called Brady a system QB, but he obviously benefits from it. Even he would admit to that. And did you really just argue that Cassel didn't succeed b/c the Patriots missed the playoffs? They missed the playoffs at 11 and ******* 5 if I remember correctly. That is like saying that the Seahawks succeeded at 7-9 last year.
    Brady = 16-0
    Cassell = 11-5

That's a 5 win dropoff. They failed to make the playoffs and were a significantly worse team.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

So we have a jealous clown Bears fan

If you didnt reply in 2 minutes like a spazz, youd see the edit where I noted Rodgers won the Super Bowl with 2 Rookie TEs and a Rookie RB.

So much for the "best offense in football" that was entirely dependent on HIM to make throws to WRs with no run game or safe TE throws to fall back on, WHICH IS ALL CUTLER HAS EVER DONE

priskilla22

This analogy describes Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers the best.

You want to find out who is the best racer, so you hand Rodgers the keys to a Buggati Veyron and hand Jay Cutler the keys to a Ford Fiesta and say GO!

the_situation

Not really. It isn't about Rodgers or Cutler. There are lots of QBs that could be successful in the most talented offense in the NFL (QB excluded).
    Like who? Rodgers/Brady/Brees are in a league of their own.

priskilla22

Yea the Bears Wideouts aren't great and his blocking isn't the best. Although he does have an elite RB. But the fact of the matter is Cutler is not a leader, is not accurate, is turnover prone and there is absolutely no chance he would do even half as good if he was put in Rodgers or Brady's position. He doesn't have even 1/10th of the football IQ Brady or Rodgers have either.
    This just isn't even true. He is inaccurate because he is always under pressure. You're talking to someone who knows more than you about Cutler, and when he gets time to throw, he's on the money.

priskilla22

Like who? Rodgers/Brady/Brees are in a league of their own.
    Any league with Brees has to include Rivers.

Cutler can make any throw Rodgers can. But they've both had extremely different experiences. Rodgrs had had one coordinator and one system... care to guess how many Cutler has had?

Add in the fact Cutler has no one talented to catch the ball, and it is an unfair comparison.

Rodgers can work his magic, but if he is passing the ball to Devin Hester and Johnny Knox, it won't matter. He'd still put up piss poor numbers.

the_situation

This analogy describes Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers the best. You want to find out who is the best racer, so you hand Rodgers the keys to a Buggati Veyron and hand Jay Cutler the keys to a Ford Fiesta and say GO!
    Lmao...what did Cutler do in Denver? Cutler threw 18 INT's and they finished 8-8. He had a solid running game with Hillis, good blocking, elite WR in Brandon Marshall and also Royal/Scheffler/Stokely who were solid.

Cutler is a gunslinger QB that is extremely turnover prone, has no leadership skills at all and can't read a defense like a elite QB can. Sorry to burst your bubble but this guy will never carry your Bears to a championship.

the_situation

Any league with Brees has to include Rivers.

Cutler can make any throw Rodgers can. But they've both had extremely different experiences. Rodgrs had had one coordinator and one system... care to guess how many Cutler has had?

Add in the fact Cutler has no one talented to catch the ball, and it is an unfair comparison.

Rodgers can work his magic, but if he is passing the ball to Devin Hester and Johnny Knox, it won't matter. He'd still put up piss poor numbers.
    Rivers is not in the same league as Rodgers/Brady/Brees.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you really just discovering this now???? Seriously? Dump

priskilla22

Lmao...what did Cutler do in Denver? Cutler threw 18 INT's and they finished 8-8. He had a solid running game with Hillis, good blocking, elite WR in Brandon Marshall and also Royal/Scheffler/Stokely who were solid.

Cutler is a gunslinger QB that is extremely turnover prone, has no leadership skills at all and can't read a defense like a elite QB can. Sorry to burst your bubble but this guy will never carry your Bears to a championship.
    You do realize that the Broncos' had a bottom 5 NFL defense when Cutler was in Denver, right?

Didn't matter who was there.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Is Cutler seriously part of this argument?

There are six elite QBs in the NFL, 5 now that Manning is out. You can put those six in any order, but there is a severe drop-off afterwards, so it seems silly to split these guys with anyone else.

My order:
    1 - Rodgers
    2 - Brady
    3 – Manning (obviously when healthy)
    4 - Brees
    5 - Rivers
    6 – Big Ben
    7 – everybody else

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top 3 for me would be Brady, Rodgers and Brees.
    You can make an argument for each of those 3 to be the best, and it wouldn't be wrong cos right now they are in the same league.
    Obviously if we take in past glories, Brady would be 1...

Peyton would have been easily in the top 3 ~2 years ago, but the others passed him now imo.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Top 3 for me would be Brady, Rodgers and Brees.
    You can make an argument for each of those 3 to be the best, and it wouldn't be wrong cos right now they are in the same league.
    Obviously if we take in past glories, Brady would be 1...

Peyton would have been easily in the top 3 ~2 years ago, but the others passed him now imo.
    I disagree somewhat, Peyton probably had his best NFL season last year considering that he single-handedly carried an injury-ravaged team into the playoffs.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Talk about being a HOMER? Jay fuking Cutler would excel as a Packer QB? Not even McCarthy could fix Cutlers horrible fundamentals. The guy has the worst footwork in the league and the next time he rolls right or left outside of his tackles and makes a big play will be the FIRST time!! Ever hear of Jeff George? That's what you have in Chicago Bear fan and nothing more. Calling out Rodgers as being a system guy or he's great because of all the talent around him. Give me a break!! He won the fuking Super Bowl with no running game for 14 weeks genius!! Could Cutler have done that in GB? Fuk no, GTFO of this thread with your weak ass Bear shit.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Talk about being a HOMER? Jay fuking Cutler would excel as a Packer QB? Not even McCarthy could fix Cutlers horrible fundamentals. The guy has the worst footwork in the league and the next time he rolls right or left outside of his tackles and makes a big play will be the FIRST time!! Ever hear of Jeff George? That's what you have in Chicago Bear fan and nothing more. Calling out Rodgers as being a system guy or he's great because of all the talent around him. Give me a break!! He won the fuking Super Bowl with no running game for 14 weeks genius!! Could Cutler have done that in GB? Fuk no, GTFO of this thread with your weak ass Bear shit.
    Cutler makes plays out of the pocket all of the time. He is actually pretty mobile. If the Bears still had Kyle Orton back there, he'd take 200 sacks a year.

And as I've said, the Packers have 5 receiving threats better than any one on the Bears.

Aaron Rodgers could NOT win a super bowl with this bears team. Guaranteed. No one could because there is no offensive line and no receivers.

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Rodgers is the man with the master plan

lmao at Cutler....that guy can't even complete half of his passes in a walk thru.

priskilla22

Cutler had a real offense in Denver, which is why he put up pro bowl numbers very early on in his career.

Now he is in Chicago with no offense and you guys wonder why he is struggling? LOL... The Bears would be a 4-12 team without Cutler last year... the Packers without Rodgers this year would still be a playoff team with all of those weapons on offense. David Garrard could lead that Packers team into the playoffs.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    Rodgers is the man with the master plan

lmao at Cutler....that guy can't even complete half of his passes in a walk thru.
    I watch every snap of every Bears game and I rarely see Cutler mess up a pass where he has decent protection.

I'm guessing none of you guys watched the Saints game... Cutler dropped back and 2 seconds later he had 3 Saints' defenders right in his face. As I said, not even Jesus could play QB for the Bears and play well. At least Cutler takes the most hits in the NFL and continues to get back up. More than Stafford and some other guys can say.

Stevedore

"Cutler can make any throw Rodgers can"
    "Rodgers would have piss poor numbers throwing to Knox and Hester"

Are you fuking serious? Rodgers puts the ball into windows that Jay Cutler only can dream of making. Ever hear of "Throwing a guy open"? Cutler can't do it on a consistent basis and you could give him the Pats O-line and he still wouldn't be able to. BTW, Rodgers would take the Bears to the playoffs easily, he's a born leader and would have the respect of the entire team. He's not a PUNK like Cutler and doesn't crack when the going gets tough. Cutler is a JOKE!

priskilla22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FUm...eature=related

Check out the play at 50 seconds. Not sure why Cutler doesn't get more respect... he is mobile, he does take hits head on... guys like Matt Ryan should get trashed, Matt Ryan slid a half yard short of the first down last night in a critical series. Matt Ryan is a pussy, Cutler is tough, but Matt Ryan is cordial to the media, so the media doesn't trash him.

And the play at 2:26... no plays out of the pocket? Right.

You have proved what a homer you are here. You don't watch other QBs.

priskilla22

Are you fuking serious? Rodgers puts the ball into windows that Jay Cutler only can dream of making. Ever hear of "Throwing a guy open"? Cutler can't do it on a consistent basis and you could give him the Pats O-line and he still wouldn't be able to. BTW, Rodgers would take the Bears to the playoffs easily, he's a born leader and would have the respect of the entire team. He's not a PUNK like Cutler and doesn't crack when the going gets tough. Cutler is a JOKE!
    I've already exposed what an ignorant homer you are. You said Cutler doesn't make big plays out of the pocket. Watch the video I posted.

priskilla22

Rodgers can't make Knox and Hester run routes.

The only receiver on the Bears that can run routes besides Forte is Bennett and he has been hurt most of the year.

Stevedore

You haven't exposed anyone. Showing me a couple of plays that Cutler made outside of the pocket makes me wrong? LOL, why don't you pull up some vids of Cutler throwing late over the middle for Picks or his stellar play in the redzone. I watch Cutler and Bear games every week, as well as other games. You're a fraud who brought Jay Cutler into a discussion about who the best QB is in the league, LMFAO at you!!

priskilla22

You haven't exposed anyone. Showing me a couple of plays that Cutler made outside of the pocket makes me wrong? LOL, why don't you pull up some vids of Cutler throwing late over the middle for Picks or his stellar play in the redzone. I watch Cutler and Bear games every week, as well as other games. You're a fraud who brought Jay Cutler into a discussion about who the best QB is in the league, LMFAO at you!!
    You said that Cutler's next big play out of the pocket would be his first... I showed you a very short video that had 4 or 5 of them.

Yeah, that is exposing you. You don't know shit.

I'm done with this debate, because you have Rodgers' dick way too far down your throat to breathe, much less think.

Stevedore

I guess Aikman, Theisman, Simms, and Young all have Rodgers' dick down their throats too, right? Theisman and Simms have stated that Rodgers is the best QB they've EVER seen play the position jackass, but they have no clue right? Keep trying hater.

First 1234