megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Do i dare go into a big sports bar & loudly root for Japan?

If Japan can take the lead at some point in the championship on Sunday afternoon here are some of my ideas for talking major smack:1.Hey, Hope Solo how's my dirk taste? 2. Japan rules,USA drools 3.Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Sayonara

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

who cares, best thing that can happen is you get assaulted and come out of it with some money from a lawsuit

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If you are at a bar watching girls soccer, offending someone is the least of your issues.

megamillionslose

The way ESPN & the rest of the USA has been talking about DYKEBALL

would be absolutely shocked not to see a huge contingent in the sports bars on Sunday thoroughly interested in the DYKEBALL championship.The USA dykes may not get another golden opportunity like this for another 10-20 years
    Quote Originally Posted by emoney View Post
    If you are at a bar watching girls soccer, offending someone is the least of your issues.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

USA women will always be up there in woman's world cup. Not many will flood bars just for the game however those going anyways will get into it. Game is early enough in the day that if you go for Japan you may make it out without being assaulted but we will win so not worth it to cheer for Japan to begin with

megamillionslose

USA 22-0-3 vs Japan BUT

offshore books have Japan FAVORED when getting + 1/2 goal(doesn't include extra time/penalty shootout).USA dykes didn't look that good against France for a long stretch of the first half & the second half
    Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    USA women will always be up there in woman's world cup. Not many will flood bars just for the game however those going anyways will get into it. Game is early enough in the day that if you go for Japan you may make it out without being assaulted but we will win so not worth it to cheer for Japan to begin with

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

At the end of the day, Japan is a feel good story so its not like rooting for Canada

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is that how's my dirk taste joke funny in this case? It's not like they're playing Germany?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Not going to argue with you on that! Japan has looked a lot more consistent throughout but the US steps up in big games and this is one of those, I will be very shocked if they lose this game. GL on your wagers.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

USA will win. If your cheering for Japan announce your allegiance early. Either show up with a Japan jersey/flag, or sing along w/ their national anthem.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

there will be someone in that bar that remembers pearl harbor. every bar has a back alley. this is the most overhyped event in sports in years, probably no one will even be there watching it. not even minuetly entertaining fodder. it just doesn't matter who wins this.

megamillionslose

I can substitute something like sushi BUT

dirk is way more offensive if you know what i mean
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    How is that how's my dirk taste joke funny in this case? It's not like they're playing Germany?