Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by thisisit View Post
    I truly hope that this isn't going to change the game like they did in the NHL when that person died from getting hit by a puck so they put that netting everywhere! are they going to put the rails up to our chests now so we won't fall? Im sure someone somewhere is looking into that. Just like the joker who was sliding down the guardrail at the ball game lost his balance, fell, and died! Do we get rid of the rails?

Someone fell out of the 2nd deck of Rangers stadium last season.....this was just a freak accident...a tragedy beyond explanation.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

A simple net stretched horizontal below the railing and out of view of the spectators would prevent accidents like the one at Rangers Stadium. In fact I think it would be called a safety net.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

So would a 20mph speed limit on all roads save hundreds of thousands of lives, but we don't do that do we. It is called an accident for a reason. Things happen, and we don't always have to have a solution for it.

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

is there a link?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

great... now I have to find this video to see what all the fuss is about..... "thanks"

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for posting this because I am in the same boat and couldnt quite understand why. I think its a combination of the guy taking his young kid to the game, his kid viewing the whole thing, our love for sports, as well as other things.

Truly a sad, horrific incident that should have never happened and my heart also goes out to the little kid.

God bless you man

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Brings us back to reality. So many threads here grabbing ass and battles. Need a thread like this every now and then to ground us.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Quote Originally Posted by thisisit View Post
    So would a 20mph speed limit on all roads save hundreds of thousands of lives, but we don't do that do we. It is called an accident for a reason. Things happen, and we don't always have to have a solution for it.
    fail

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    I respect your post but men die everyday..I am not downplaying this one bit but why not cry for the men in Irag and Afghanistan who die and lose limbs daily while they protect s?

I felt worse for the little girl who got killed by the hockey puck

hopefully josh hamilton will throw his family a bone..It wont bring him back bt it will help in the future

God Bless his family!
    but they dont die infront of the kids i made a donation i hope the kid recovers rip

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The Rangers are now going to raise the height of all the railings at the park in response to this, so i guess i was right. It is an accident, but no accident can ever happen in this country anymore.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Yup it was sad, risking your life for a 5 dollar baseball is a little ridiculous though, I mean whats there like a 100 foul balls per game hit into the stands, no sense in dying for one

First 12