Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Chris Hansen busted cheating with woman 21 years younger!

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

this jerk destroyed so many lives with his dumb TV show

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i agree it's karma, but in all honesty, it's not comparable if he had been caught cheating with a 15 yr old boy or girl.. now that would have been the news of the decade. but he was with a woman in her early 30's.. not that big a problem.. in fact, i don't blame him.. have you seen this woman?? 94% of sbr posters who are married would probably cheat on their wife too if the woman was this same woman that he cheated with..

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

That smirk and act is priceless now that he has to answer to the piper.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Deborah Norville?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i agree it's karma, but in all honesty, it's not comparable if he had been caught cheating with a 15 yr old boy or girl.. now that would have been the news of the decade. but he was with a woman in her early 30's.. not that big a problem.. in fact, i don't blame him.. have you seen this woman?? 94% of sbr posters who are married would probably cheat on their wife too if the woman was this same woman that he cheated with..

Deborah Norville??

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Deborah Norville??
    Kristyn Caddell

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

I agree that it would have been THE most awesome thing ever if he were caught with a teenage girl.

But it's still pretty awesome. I mean she's still a MUCH younger woman. Plus he's fukkin married with kids. And here he is on TV all holier than thou about right and wrong. What an a-hole!

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I don't see how this is related to pedophilia?

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Quote Originally Posted by maersksealand View Post
    who got there life destroyed by this guy that did not deserve it?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

so he deserved to get caught because he exposed pedophiles? Cheating on your wife and old ass men trying to bang kids under 14 years of age are not even close to the same thing.........

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stogies View Post
    who got there life destroyed by this guy that did not deserve it?
    all of them. they where dumb ? Yes ? they where a danger to society ? No, no more then you are...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Pedophiles and wife cheaters deserve to get caught. Hope his wife wipes him out in court.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 06-30-11 at 12:11 PM.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

He didn't destroy anybody's life. Once you decide to act on your impulses, it becomes your responsibility. It wasn't even him doing it. It was a group called Perverted Justice that did it. Hansen was just a hired actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    I agree that it would have been THE most awesome thing ever if he were caught with a teenage girl.

But it's still pretty awesome. I mean she's still a MUCH younger woman. Plus he's fukkin married with kids. And here he is on TV all holier than thou about right and wrong. What an a-hole!
    HUGE difference between cheating on your wife and trying to have sex with children.

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    so he deserved to get caught because he exposed pedophiles? Cheating on your wife and old ass men trying to bang kids under 14 years of age are not even close to the same thing.........
    Exactly.

818z_finest
    818z_finest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4846

all of them. they where dumb ? Yes ? they where a danger to society ? No, no more then you are...
    are you stupid? when you have kids lets see you say the same thing then... only a sick pos would prey on little kids

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Time to have a "To Catch a Predator or Chris Hanson Marathon" this holiday weekend. Roll tape.

chilidog

So, you find nothing wrong with having sex with children?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Pedophiles and wife cheaters deserved to get caught. Hope his wife wipes him out in court.
    Interesting that you lump the two together. Just because you were cheated on and possibly molested as a child doesn't make it right for you to wish ill-will on a complete stranger.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 818z_finest View Post
    are you stupid? when you have kids lets see you say the same thing then... only a sick pos would prey on little kids
    if you are also here in so cal which im guessing by the 818 in your handle a ton here all those sick bastards should be slow dipped in a pool of acid.

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

go easy on maersksealand cause may be some one he knows got caught by hanson.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Guys cheat all of the time so it is no big deal to me. I am glad it wasn't with young kids though. If he would have been caught with that then I would have a big problem then.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it just illustrates that nobody's perfect. Personally I find it funny but I can see how others consider pedo > cheating. I think religion or lack of religion would fuel thoughts on which is a greater offense/sin/whatever you personally consider it. I don't think you can consider one transgression a man does above another but I'm sure that's not a popular view.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Anyone who equates having an affair between two adults over 30 as the same thing as attempting to have sex with a 12 year old is one of two things......1) a complete dumb fukk. 2) a potential child molester.

This is not even close to the same thing. As far as Hanson having a smirk when he busted these pedo's......good, he should. Getting child molesters off the street would make me very happy as well.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Anyone who believes the government should regulate affairs between two adults over 30 is one thing......1) a complete dumb fukk.
    I fixed it for you.

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

Are you serious?. Think of how many children's lives were not destroyed because this guy was trying to help get some of the scum off the streets..

Having sex with 13 year olds is illegal, cheating on your spouse isn't..

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Let's see a picture of his wife and then we can justify it. This showed up in google but i don't know if it's even him. Looks like him.

So this girl is pretty much a younger,hotter version of his wife

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    I fixed it for you.
    Look....I'm happy that you've chosen to be such a Champion for gay rights.

That's great, pal. Bravo.

Personally, I don't feel that discrimination toward gays and hatred toward child molesters are interrelated.

But, either way, good luck with your fight to be equal, ace!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Look....I'm happy that you've chosen to be such a Champion for gay rights.

That's great, pal. Bravo.

Personally, I don't feel that discrimination toward gays and hatred toward child molesters are interrelated.

But, either way, good luck with your fight to be equal, ace!
    So you believe in unequal rights for American citizens? I'm not gay, I'm not black, and I'm not in an interracial marriage, etc but all the injustices Christians have perpetrated upon the government is all good by you huh? Outstanding.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    So you believe in unequal rights for American citizens? I'm not gay, I'm not black, and I'm not in an interracial marriage, etc but all the injustices Christians have perpetrated upon the government is all good by you huh? Outstanding.
    While we're talking about unequal rights, women should be able to walk around topless, legally. Men can do it. What's with the blatant sexism?

jarvol

Chili - there isn't enough time in the day to list all of the personal rights injustices legislated by the government......many of them due to the pressure put on it by the Christian church in America.

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!

So let me expound a little further. I don't even watch his show, but any show in which people are entrapped rubs me the wrong way, I feel that the show is just as immoral as who it's trying to portray.

Now... I make a clear distinction between children and teenagers. If there is a guy here who did not want to fukk Britney or Christina when they
    came out, or half of the young hot
    celebrities in TV and movies (who are
    teenagers whether you realize it or not) you're a bigger man than me. It bugs the crap out of me when that is lumped in with being a "pedophile". Now prepubescent is another deal. Those ARE children. So if he was concentrating on guys who prey on kids, it's a different story, but that's not what I was led to believe.

Turn on the CW network and find me a girl you don't want to bang. All teenagers. If that's pedophilia, 99% of men are pedophiles.
    Last edited by Capybara; 06-30-11 at 01:25 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer, StraitShooter, and MadTiger

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Agree Capy. It's the entrapment part that bothers me. Like if you walk down the street and you find a bag (which was planted) full of cash and you keep it does it mean that you are a bank robber? Same way with entrapping someone to meet an underage teen posting as an adult online. It doesn't mean that you will actually going to kidnap a teanager from school and molest them.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I don't get why this should matter. What does this have to do with men going to a 13 year old girls house to have sex with her, after finding her in a chat room online? Its not like finding a bag of money just laying in the street, these men were activity seeking out a relationship with the underage person.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I don't get why this should matter. What does this have to do with men going to a 13 year old girls house to have sex with her, after finding her in a chat room online? Its not like finding a bag of money just laying in the street, these men were activity seeking out a relationship with the underage person.
    They were lured by an adult posting as 13 year old girl. Big difference.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They were lured by an adult posting as 13 year old girl. Big difference.
    They were going to meet what they believed to be a 13 year old kid.

They deserve every bit of trouble they got from it.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate this mutherfuker/lies its acrime to find a 17 year old hot..they are hot..but they are illegal so you just enjoy the view

fuk him and the horse he road in on

I am a good man sir..I have never done this before..let me go and I will never do it again

12 Last