kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    i swear i fear for his life. before i was worried he'd commit suicide. now i am worried some ex con will shoot him in the head and kill him. he is basically telling everyone they are a loser who have to work and have no money, whereas he's filthy rich and has it all, unlike the avg person. i fear he will piss off the wrong guy and some ex con who has no money and doesn't give a crap, will shoot him in the head. lebron basically took a cheap shot at every poor guy that has nothing and mocked them.. i fear for the kid. he has become now the most hated guy in america.i swear i would not want to be lebron now. boy has his life completely changed. i bet he regrets big time now moving to Miami. he is wishing he stayed in cleveland where he was god and owned that town and was loved. now he has become a marked man. what a bad decision he made taking his talents to south beach.
    hope this is a joke. unless your intelligence level is the same as the guy on your avatar. this guy has made over 300 million dollars at the age of 26. and you think he is fretting you idiots on a sports forum. what was he supposed to say to the people that hated on him for the past 10 months??? thank you??? people say the want real and honest. but they don't. lebron speaking his mind was real and not politically correct for the first time in his career. dirk walking off and saying it was emotions was very fake. espn showed the replay many times and he wasn't crying. he did not want the media to know what winning this series meant to him so he went to the same non-celebratory route he has taken the whole playoffs.that choke defined his career until now, but in order to move on he had to pretend it didn't and use it privately for motivation. but like jet said this series meant the world to him. he said for 5 years he and dirk thought about this everyday and exorcising demons. congrats because they did. but in the words of lebron james: HATERS GET A FUGGIN LIFE.

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is right...screw his haters.....there isnt a hater that wouldnt trade shoes with Lebron in a moments notice if he could

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    hope this is a joke. unless your intelligence level is the same as the guy on your avatar. this guy has made over 300 million dollars at the age of 26. and you think he is fretting you idiots on a sports forum. what was he supposed to say to the people that hated on him for the past 10 months??? thank you??? people say the want real and honest. but they don't. lebron speaking his mind was real and not politically correct for the first time in his career. dirk walking off and saying it was emotions was very fake. espn showed the replay many times and he wasn't crying. he did not want the media to know what winning this series meant to him so he went to the same non-celebratory route he has taken the whole playoffs.that choke defined his career until now, but in order to move on he had to pretend it didn't and use it privately for motivation. but like jet said this series meant the world to him. he said for 5 years he and dirk thought about this everyday and exorcising demons. congrats because they did. but in the words of lebron james: HATERS GET A FUGGIN LIFE.
    yes lebron is living a great life, he gets paid millions for playing a game, he has enough money to take care of his family for the next 1,000 years and yes lebron's quote was honest at the time but it was not the right thing to say. It was a dumb thing to say and he needs to grow up a little. I will cut him some slack because that was a hard loss to take. But without the fans and the "haters" there would be no NBA and Lebron would be a working guy just like the rest of us. These guys forget that and that is what makes me take exception to what he said.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    **** him, hope gets hit by a car and ends up in a wheelchair.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    The public deserves that after all the bashing this guy took!!!

Truth hurts!
    This. People can dish it, but can't take it. Lebron is right.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by speaker View Post
    "It's now or never" - James, before Game 5. It wasn't now, so I guess it's never...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Now I see why Lebron's dad left him as a child....a drunk for a wife and a sore loser for a son.....can't blame the guy really.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I'll be honest, I hope they keep making the Finals....it's fun to watch them get SO close but have to see the ESPN commercials touting the NBA Champion collectible DVDs and seeing Dirk and the rest of the NBA owning their ass in the clips

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is playing his role to perfection. Lebron is simply like Jerry the King Lawler, Hulk Hogan, or Ric Flair they are so beloved that when they go to the bad side people literally want to kill them. They have all said worse stuff to the fans just to rile them up. Lebron is a great bad guy. Job well done Lebron.

saintjames
    saintjames's Avatar Become A Pro!

like i said hes the biggest crybaby since derrick coleman and they both are titleless...hahahehe

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    you're wrong, kiddo. you must be like 20 yrs old.. you think just because you got tons of money means your happy.. NO.. billionaires and famous movie stars commit suicide cause they are miserable. lebron might have 300 million, but it don'tmean he will be happy. i woudn't want 300 million and be hated by every guy on the street and be insulted at and thrown things at me and be so hated that people wished i was dead. money is not everything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BRAVES1985

First 12