shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Agreed Shari...wasn't trying to say anything else in my prior post. But the guy at top with 46 win streak bet a lot of amateur opponents.
    I didn't really think you were! I was actually looking forward to seeing a write up on some of these other runs. I know Vilas was mainly playing mugs so he's taken out of the equation. But I haven't looked too closely at the other ones above Djokovic. If he wins the French, then I'll definitely say it's one of the greatest improvements in tennis I've ever witnessed. Amazing how hiring a sports psychologist and developing some confidence in oneself can make such a difference.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

French Open going to be real interesting. Nadal, Joker and everyone else atm.

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

at some point it will be mental for nadal that he cant beat joker. it doesnt help that he won the 1st set in both hardcourt masters and then didnt win the match.

fenek
    fenek's Avatar Become A Pro!

friday i talked at my work about playing djokovic the biggest bet of my betting history to win 2k, had to wager 785 at pinnacle, then saturday night had a too big party and slept until the match began, could place my bet @2.25 while 0-3 in first set, so now i only won 981 instead of 2k, i should be happy with the won money, but to know that it should have been 2k is hard right now...

with that being said i donīt know when giant nole will be beaten, i think he will break the alltime record. good luck with it!

First 123