Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Are there black rednecks?

Do they exist? I have never seen one, but there has got to be black rednecks, right?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah, I believe so.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Do they exist? I have never seen one, but there has got to be black rednecks, right?
    If they exist they shoud be called purplenecks since black skin can't turn into red.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jagaf22

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

i dont think there is if they do exist there well hidden

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

They can't be rednecks, but every race has hicks!!!

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes come to dublin,ga and u will see many of them

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Clayton Bigsby

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Clayton Bigsby
    hahaha

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Yes, there is black country boys

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

yep there is a black white supremacist....
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 04:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Karl Malone

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

Define redneck...or read Thomas Sowell. He thinks that the urban black culture is just redneck culture.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11861

They are rare, but you can find some at NASCAR races.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-24-15 at 04:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

why hell yeah , you better belive it

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

All over these parts.

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Called HERBS in my neck of the woods!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Redneck is just a derogatory term people some people use for blue collar or small town people because they are scared of the backwoods, its like the term hick, alot of people are scared of small towns and the backwoods.

There are tons of blacks who are farmers, construction workers,I see black guys at the car shows all the time, alot of them work on muscle cars,you see black bikers, though more of the younger guys,white and black, in the south at least, ride japanese bikes now,etc. Go to a Louisiana crawfish boil or a fish camp, you'll find black rednecks..

Alot of blacks live in small towns ,some served in the military, come from big families, but all you ever see is inner city blacks on television. The truth is even urban areas like compton had a much larger working class culture of blacks from the south up until the 80s from what I read, same with detroit, chicago and alot of big cities,its where jazz, alot of the blues came from and the great great r and b from the 50's and 60's originated from, the small town south.

Wherever you hear the blues, soul music, you will find that black working class "redneck" culture, listen to john lee hooker, go to a college football game in Louisiana, its in any fish camp or juke joint in the small town south on any saturday night. Its where the blues came from.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jonal

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

yes, karl malone.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Redneck is just a derogatory term people some people use for blue collar or small town people because they are scared of the backwoods, its like the term hick, alot of people are scared of small towns and the backwoods.

There are tons of blacks who are farmers, construction workers,I see black guys at the car shows all the time, alot of them work on muscle cars,you see black bikers, though more of the younger guys,white and black, in the south at least, ride japanese bikes now,etc. Go to a Louisiana crawfish boil or a fish camp, you'll find black rednecks..

Alot of blacks live in small towns ,some served in the military, come from big families, but all you ever see is inner city blacks on television. The truth is even urban areas like compton had a much larger working class culture of blacks from the south up until the 80s from what I read, same with detroit, chicago and alot of big cities,its where jazz, alot of the blues came from and the great great r and b from the 50's and 60's originated from, the small town south.

Wherever you hear the blues, soul music, you will find that black working class "redneck" culture, listen to john lee hooker, go to a college football game in Louisiana, its in any fish camp or juke joint in the small town south on any saturday night. Its where the blues came from.

I agree. All you see on TV is black gangstas flashing gang signs and shooting each other.

In real life it's more likely to see the Bubba Gump crawfish country boy type

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Karl Malone
    beat me to it

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

you have never been to the south period if u are asking this.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post

solid post

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

olllllld blackneck. (his real name was rusty)

was a friend of mine, he loved to fish, old pick up trucks, huntin and skinnin' coons and bobcats.

he was a good ole boy

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119