Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Caps will be fine, they're not losing to TB.

bowtakwah
    bowtakwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post

you must think that home ice = team favored. that is where you are wrong "Kid"
    and by the way, who are you? never heard or yah before
    Yeah, I would be wrong if I mentioned "home ice = team favoUred" but I didn't.
    I was calling you stupid because Tampa would be in the situation to SAVE the series and SEND IT TO GAME 7 IF THE SERIES WAS 3-2 WASHINGTON. NOT STEAL, "caps in 6 (7 if lightning can steal an extra game)".

A perfect example of stealing would be TODAY WHEN TAMPA STOLE A GAME IN WASHINGTON. Watch the highlights if you don't believe me.
    Last edited by bowtakwah; 04-30-11 at 12:41 AM.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeT View Post
    When someone starts a thread with the word "suck' in it and it is about the #1 seed then we all know this KID has no clue. I know mommy n daddy MIGHT have been born the last time the flyers won the cup,75, but that doesnt make you an expert. Good luck on the rest of your bets jr.
    #1 seed? They are #1 every season and always out of the playoffs by the semi finals. That makes them a sucky team. The Caps have NO HEART.

I can't believe I am even writing back to this non sense. Where does SBR get their posters from? Where do they advertise themselves because it is clearly attracting the stupid.

If you honestly can say the Caps are good after watching them last night, then you my friend is very delusional.

By the way I dont care when the Flyers won the cup last, at least they play with heart and never let die. But Im pretty sure your a delusional Cap fan

Must hurt knowing you guys over pay players and think they are going to take you places. Ovie is slowly becoming a nobody because of his playoff performance.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

haha Mike Green is so OVERRATED and so is Niklas Backstrom and Ovie is NOT a captain haha

Caps suck again 2-0 hole!

http://www.puckinghockey.com/2011/05...-overview.html

First 12