Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

SBR loaded with poster talent

I can't remember a time when a forum has received such an influx of talent. SBR seems to be getting more clever posters instead of the run of the mill crusty curmudgeons (not that they can't be fun) or wise ass punks (no, they can't be fun). Some of my favorites.

Opie - He has burst upon the SBR scene like a supernova. Witty, funny, smart, handsome, hot wife, adorable kid and I'll bet he even calls his mother every day. Fukkin guy is simply here to make the rest of us feel more miserable about ourselves. He even makes videos of himself going outside....like really outdoors with other people and you can even see that bright golden orb in the sky people talk about. I just wish he'd get a really bad hangnail or something so he could be a little more like us.

WvGambler - Been here almost a year with over 4100 posts and I was completely unaware we had greatness lurking amongst us. I dont know about the other 4000 posts but the last hundred or so have been pure gold.

Vegas Insider - Whenever he posts, he almost always adds something to the conversation. Over 4500 posts in 3 months. He's got no life. He fits right in.

CanuckG - Likes the ladieeeees and it appears they like him right back. He posts pictures of hot chicks he hangs around with, that we can only see in real life if they happen to walk by our window (on those rare ocassions when we open the shades).

But how could we teach the young ones if we didnt have the Legends of SBR to guide them like Mr. Michael Jack Corbin, The Prick, Pavy Racer, Flying I (is Extra Innings and Flying I the same person), CompaqDikk, The Profit, the lovely and talented Shari, Mr. Market, and many many others.

SBR...it's a habit you don't want to break...because you can't you sick fukks.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

whale says get a life.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You are too kind. Your contributions do not go unnoticed as well SJ. You seem to be a gentleman and a scholar...and a little seedy.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-25-15 at 09:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Extra and flying I are not the same person.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SJ-

Please never think that your immeasurable talent as a wordsmith goes unnoticed. I can assure you....it does not!

I find your smarmy, arrogant anecdotes to be delightfully uplifting. You are a champion of word power, Swinging Johnson.......

and here at SBR.....we do not champion mediocrity!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Swinging Johnson

Wtf was I thinking about? Wtf..consider yourself duly noticed.

And Opie, once again you correct sir. Mediocrity is not tolerated here at SBR.

Texasfan, tell Whale when he gets one, to let me know where he found it because we've both been searching for a good long time.

Finally, WVU, I believe you may have just written my epitaph: You seem to be a gentleman and a scholar...and a little seedy
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 02:51 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Good list

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Good list
    Not without you it isn't. Big faux pas on my part. CB, you rock my brother.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Wtf was I thinking about? Wtf..consider yourself duly noticed. And Opie, once again you correct sir. Mediocrity is not tolerated here at SBR. Texasfan, tell Whale when he gets one, to let me know where he found it because we've both been searching for a good long time. Finally, WVU, I believe you may have just written my epitaph: You seem to be a gentleman and a scholar...and a little seedy