I'm talking about tonights Fairfield / Iona game. Fairfield - 2.5
Same applies to the College of Charleston / Wofford game last night.
Duke / Maryland, the list is endless.

Let's look at the Fairfield game that just ended.
Bottom line Fairfield won and covered, don't care if Iona cut the 14 point lead to 4, the bottom line is the bottom line.

If you 'capped the game the first thing that popped out is Fairfield at 10-1 are the beasts of the Metro Atlantic. 17-4 overall.
If not for that heartbreak loss to Loyola two weeks ago, Stags would be riding a 17 game winning streak going into tonights game instead of 16 out of their last 17.
Fairfield was at home, with the best point guard in the league, Needham.
Fairfield has a beast in the middle with Olander.

Iona is OK, but a notch below Fairfield overall.
7-4 in league play, 13-9 overall,coming off three crappy losses in a row.

I read two dozen different posts on how Iona is the play 'because the line stinks'

So, if the line was -7 instead of -2.5 Fairfield would have been the play, but at -2.5 it's not?
Makes no sense to me.

Point I'm trying to make is don't over think the bet.
'Cap the game, if you think your side is the winner, at a number less then what you think it should be, why wouldn't you bet it?

I said the same thing 2 hours before tip, so it's not like I'm post padding or anything, and I hope I'm not coming off holier than thou, believe me I'm not, I've posted a few God awful clunkers in my day, and I hope I'm not coming across as telling people how to 'cap, there are dozens much better here at this then me.

Point is, how many times have you talked yourself out of the right side, switched to the wrong side, just because 'the line stinks, it's fishy, somebody knows something?'

College of Charlston was -3 last night over Wofford.
College of Charleston is like 8 better than Wofford.

Woffard must be the play because the line is off.
Bottom line, Charleston flat out rolled them.