QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8236

crypto currency discussion : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 06/05/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Binance is always looking for ways to increase the price of BNB whether it's discounted trading pairs or IEO lotteries.

2 year ROI 9000% since launch..
    It seems so transparent. A few weeks ago I did one of these projections and figured the first week in June would be the low point and things would start to bounce back around this time. We will see. This is BNB/USDT or BNB per dollar on the daily chart.

This projection was done June 1st. If correct then BNB should hit $45 in a couple weeks. If it holds true I may sell my BNB at the projected peak and buy it back around the time it should bounce back.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8236

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Originally posted on 06/05/2019:

It seems so transparent. A few weeks ago I did one of these projections and figured the first week in June would be the low point and things would start to bounce back around this time. We will see. This is BNB/USDT or BNB per dollar on the daily chart.

This projection was done June 1st. If correct then BNB should hit $45 in a couple weeks. If it holds true I may sell my BNB at the projected peak and buy it back around the time it should bounce back.

Ok, I'm out of Harmony One after making a pretty penny. Didn't get rich. Didn't even double my investment but it sure beats a loss any day.

Now the chart above tells us it's time to get back into BNB again so I'm all-in. If the trend goes as planned it will be time to sell around the third week of this month at a little less than 45 USDT per BNB.

I'll keep you posted.