Originally posted on 01/04/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
So jt315 and Dustyy are long time ghosts and trolls from other gambling forums. Their goal is to follow me around, lie and get me to respond and then try to get me banned. They did it at CM as well. Now that their sites have died.....they have signed up here just for me.

Both jt315(sheriff joe) and Dustyy post about me 98 percent of the time.

What can be done?

Thanks.
Instead of starting a new thread to draw more attention to your online persona, why don't you either report the post or put us on ignore. Two pretty simple, quiet, below the radar solutions......but hey, I'm thinking real world here.

Tell ya what, I will give you my name on the other site if you let us view your dating profile on millionairesonly.com. Bet that is one hell of a profile. The problem that you run into is that like an air wager on here, you would eventually have to go public with someone to collect or date so I guess that lets you off the hook. I noticed Roy called your bluff.

Kid, I am messing with you man, I can't believe that you really believe half the shit I am saying. You probably aren't a bad dude/chick in real life but I have to admit there is entertainment value in the back and forth. Don't take any of this stuff as serious banter and if it really bothers you, I will stop.