Originally posted on 07/30/2015:

Is your image located on your computer / phone / tablet or hosted on a website?

If your image is located on another website, please skip directly to step#2.

step # 1: Your image is located on your computer. Cool! Maybe you are verifying either your identity or your rooster. It doesn't matter.

You need to upload your image to an image hosting website. My site of choice is www.postimage.org

Go to postimage.org You will see this screen

Click on browse, select your image. Resize the image if necessary. They even have a nice 640/480 preset for message boards. You should be using this if your image is bigger than is necessary.

Hit the upload button. It should take you to this screen.

Notice the arrows below the preview of your picture? They are so that you can rotate your picture assuming it is appearing in an orientation other than the one you desire.

COPY AND PASTE THE HIGHLIGHTED "DIRECT LINK". NOT THE ONE THAT SAYS IT IS FOR FORUMS. DO NOT COPY THE REGULAR LINK. COPY THE FUKKING ONE THAT SAYS DIRECT LINK.

now proceed to step 2

STEP # 2

Wow! You have a link for your picture because you either followed my instructions for step one or because it is hosted on another website. Your link should end in a file format, such as .png .jpeg . jpg etc. what the penetrate ever. If it does not, you do not have a link to the actual image. And you need that. Seriously

Here is what you need to do now.

[img] and [/img] are image tags. All you need to do is put your link in between the image tags.

it should look like this

img]http://s16.postimg.org/3oexc0t05/Pic_tutorial_4.png[/img]

Your picture will show up permanently in your post from there on out.

Posting a picture from your Phone

This is the exact same as posting from a computer. Go to post image and you should be able to upload an image from your image library and get a URL for the image. I know it works on an Iphone. Other phones I cannot guarantee but I assume they can because it even works on a fukkin Iphone and you can't do anything on a fukkin Iphone.

It is the exact same process.

Please guys, lets post picture properly and not as fukkin attachments or links etc.

Lets do this right.