Originally posted on 08/05/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
Squares?! Squares?!! The Vegas oddsmakers have the Jets Season Win total at 7 or 7.5, but you think they're gonna win 11. You're the square, son. The boys in Vegas are a little sharper than you. You have the Jests winning 7 or 8 games at home. Makes me wonder why Fireman Ed gave up his season tickets! As for Rex being a good head coach, I don't agree. Buddy and his 2 sons are all good defensive coaches but none of them have the "mental necessities" to be a good head coach, as evidenced by their zero Super Bowl appearances in 12 years of head coaching. They're too dumb to be head coaches. Rex consistently shoots his mouth off with no evidence to suggest that it motivates his team. Instead he gives his opponents bulletin board material. J E T S suck!
I said 10-6....So that's just as ridiculous as people saying they will be 5-11 going by that logic of 7.5 Vegas number

2 AFC Championship runs, and only 1 actual losing season in 5 years with some of the worst QB play consistently throughout this time period

How can you say he's not a good head coach or "too dumb".....I just don't get it

Whatever, there will always be haters....Jets will be a tough team this season I can guarantee that