Originally posted on 05/27/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
If any of you guys met a girl with an interracial baby like that and she was cozying all up to you and wanted to marry you....would you go about doing the background check on her first and if so.....how would you go about doing it? (You figure she would try to lie about her past)
bro what difference does any of this make? interracial kids are everywhere now a days. i date all types of women black spanish white it doesnt matter. if you are worried about a white woman fukking black guys you must have some insecurities. we live in a world that everyone has a past what would you actually accomplish by talking to this dude? actually i personally wouldnt have told her bf to begin with that i was fukking her behind his back what would i care i got my nut off . almost every woman i know lies about things they did in their past what does the past have to do with who someone is now? 99.9 % of women have had someone else rooster inside of them besides their husbands and tasted someone elses *** in their mouth