Originally posted on 04/27/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
Funny thing is SBR and Shari getting complaints about the way I handle my loans, and the complaints are coming from people I don't even have loans with. That is pathetic. But it seems SBR has many pathetic people like Biteme....whom I have never had ANY dealings with.

Lenders have different styles...you have the quiet types like Suman, then you have the forceful types like Secretstash, who will hunt you down relentlessly if you miss a payment. Has stash ever been punished by SBR for his tactics in tracking down stiffs?

You also have different borrower styles...you have some that will only pay after they hit big, ie. dlweaver. You have some that get into a small debt and blow up and ask to be banned, ie. bruins35. You also have borrowers that just outright stiff, and never say a word about it. I've seen stiffs blow off loans for months, then finally pay and they are praised as heroes and actually receive more loans right afterwards. Then you have people in points debt not from borrowing points but by committing outright fraud, ie MexicanStallion.

Just like stash is rough with his borrowers, trying to keep them in line, I am kinda rough with my lenders, trying to keep them in line.

I have done business with many top tier lenders. thaddeusb, downsouth, dngf, secretstash, yisman, etc. None of these guys are easily scammed, they are at the top of their game, and certainly don't need SBR's help in their loan games.

Bottom line is I have never STIFFED anyone...sure I ran up a huge debt (and I am not alone) and may have gotten behind a bit (surely not alone here either), but I have always kept track of my debt and have always had intentions of paying.

I am not getting a fair shake here, as an SBR Pro, at one time I had to invest cash money to receive that honor, and I expect to be treated like every other SBR Pro. Yes, I know pros have been banned, but I have never wished cancer on anyones family, I have never solicited real money, put my points up for sale on ebay, I've never threatened to track down a poster in real life...etc. I'm basically just having fun borrowing points trying to hit a fortune in betpoints, just like lenders are doing the same by making interest off the borrowers.

Running long, but hopefully I made some sane points...kind of rambled at the end...sorry bout that.
You are not rough on your lenders to keep them in line you lie deceive and threaten them so you can keep getting bumps and add ons. All you do is increase debt... Ever since you tried to scam me a year ago you have only increased debt which shows how "devoted" to debt payback you really are. Without any real consequences you continue to act like a spoiled little child.

as for making sane points... You have not made any of those since I've started following your side show.

Shari gave you several helpful hints and then even specific suggestions since your too dull to get hints and you still ignored her and then wonder why all this is happening. You are a perfect example of why America is struggling...to stupid and always looking for a handout