lion eye

First week of school is perfect time to scout moms. I am not currently on payroll, but just calmly walk into school. I stand by a corner somewhere with mop and bucket, looking kind of busy. The teachers don't recognize me but figure I was hired over the summer. The parents don't know any different. Unfortunately was not very productive this week because no longer have access to furnace room where I used to bang broads. It is all electronic but compactor and I are working on cracking the code.

lioneye, I banged so many moms over my work bench I lost count. Many splinters and water heater burns to show for it. It is still the best place to bang though. I would just unzip my red overalls (which I still have from when I was an ice rink caretaker) and go to work. I would pump away completely naked except I'd have on my big rubber boots for extra grip and balance. Stole a few jump ropes from the elementary gym (la petite salle de gym) to tie up broads and use the vice to keep their arms in place.

Only one teacher ever found out but he was kind of a perv so I let him in on the action to keep him quiet. He would pump away for a few minutes and would then take out a pendulum, swing it for a bit and ask "should I *** yet?". In a few moments the pendulum would give him his answer and he would either finish up or keep going. He lost his job a few years back for telling principal not to wipe his boogars on the wall. Ronald can tell you more about this.

best years of my life son