Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
Was he a poster somewhere and started charging? Has anyone seen him before March?

His writeups and plays are solid, but e is on an insane 76% run. We all know nobody can sustain a win rate of more than 60-65% in the long run.
I've been following since January...started posting his plays in early February. A gambling buddy of mine who had been with him a while mentioned him to me, so I got on his email list. He would email the plays that he was betting to people each day, and it was up to them to follow...he wasn't pushing out plays as a tout... he was letting people know his personal plays. That's still the way he does things...he is not touting a play, he is telling people his personal plays. I guess he made his website sometime in February so thats when I started tracking to make sure the plays he put out were the ones he put on his website... He's been legit... real nice guy and good to his customers. I made a killing in CBB and the NBA this year as I'm sure a few others following had.

76% is an insane percentage but he has been consistant in all sports so far this year... 66% in CBB, almost 70% in the NBA and still at 60% for MLB so far....the guy has been on more win streaks this year than losing ones...yes he will lose some games, but he has been far more consitant than any other capper out there ( expect maybe Jimmy Boyd ). The people on here who complain that he sucks or is going on a losing streak are the same ones who jumped on him at the tail end of his 9-0 run...that's to be expected. They are also the people who jump from "hot capper" to hot capper...on a daily basis to try and ride the flavor of the week. The people who do that don't know the first thing about sportsbetting, it's not a sprint, its a marathon...it's about making money over the long haul...one up or down week should not be how a capper is based. In this business it is impossible to win every play every day...it's sports..there is no telling what can happen during a game. For anyone to predict the correct outcome on a regular basis is a feat in itself, and to be able to do it at a high percentage is boarderline amazing. There is a reason why the average handicapper hits only 53% of their plays...it really is a toss-up.

Everyone on this forum is going to want to play armchair quarterback in regards to a play...either before the game or more than likely after the game is over. It is easy to criticise a play after it is over, and things played out the way they did. Yes the Celtics are old, but I still think it was a good pick...Earnest's write ups are solid and make a lot of sense...which is one of the reasons I follow him. I agree with his outlook on games and his method of capping...will things always play out the way he thinks..no of course not...but its easy to say it was the wrong side after the game. The people who have followed Earnest over the long haul know what this guy is capable of. Since February he has had at least 5 winning streaks of 6 games or more...the last time someone mentioned fading his plays he ripped off 12 straight winners. Anyone who thinks fading this guy is a good idea is going to end up with an empty wallet. Sure he may not continue to hit a 76% but fading is just a bad idea. He could drop the next 10 games and still be in the 60% overall range. Consistancy is key...nothing else...the people who bitch about 3 or 4 losses obviously don't know that losing is part of the business...get over it....