Originally posted on 10/30/2011:

Halloween is always a busy time of year for me. It is one of the key days for rebuilding my bankroll. I am preparing today getting my supplies dancing a bit in my driveway doing jumping jacks with my shirt off winking at females.

Here is my Halloween Bankroll Building Plan:

1) Morning take moped to rich neighborhoods case some houses. Eat some capicola on italian roll with hot mustard while hiding in bushes. Pinch asses of broads as they walk by on sidewalk get a few numbers. -$2.99

2) Stuff old sock with gravel. Drive by on moped and hit tricker treaters upside the head with it. Take wallets, candies and most importantly UNICEF BOXES = ORANGE GOLD. get that money honey +$2,000.00

3) Go to previously cased houses in rich area. Abduct jak-o-lanterns and leave ransom note on doorsteps. Watch children cry from bushes as entertainment. +$100 in utility

4) Go to senior home slam pumpkins on old people's heads. Take money + medication. Mail piece of pumpkin to families to show I'm not fukkin around. +$1,300.00

5) Borrow neighbors garbage can. fill up with his hose and gather crab apples. Set up on street corner $5.00 a shot for apple bobbing for kiddies. Splash water on shirts of hot milfs then charge other men to watch. +$260.00

6) Cut senior medications with ground up chalk. Hire homeless people. Sell mixture to occupy wall streets to take advantage of democratic guilt and holiday season.stiff homeless. +$1,500.00

7) Visit Jean-Guy my bookie in discotheque. He blackens my face because I'm behind on markers. pay off markers, post up, bet a few games. Eat some smoked meat on rye. Do my thing on dancefloor. 2 broads pass out due to my overwhelming sexuality take their purses. -$5,000.00 for markers, + $300.00 in purses+ $2,000.00 cash advance on their cards.

8) Buy silk suite moon boots and g-string. Visit houses shakedown families and throw broken pumpkins at them after ransom is paid. +$10,000.00

NET $12,357.01

Living the dream boys, living the dream! And you can't post up $200.00 to be an SBR Pro