Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Gentlemen and Sportsgirl, I appreciate the comments and the feedback on this game! Honestly, I don't really want to overthink this one... I'm telling you that Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will have this team pumped up this Sunday!!! They meet every week to watch film and these two will be taking this game just as serious as any other game! They will reinforce OVER AND OVER that they are NOT GOING TO BE THE TEAM TO LOSE TO THE DOLPHINS! I don't really care if Smith or Boller plays @ QB... McGahee will be able to run the ball on the Fins... Baltimore's D will force atleast 3 or 4 turnovers! Yeah, this could be a close game, but I don't think Big Ray and E-Reed will let anything crazy happen! As I said before, RAVENS BY A TD PLUS!!!

That's eggzactly what I think will happen. 31-10 Ravens.

outdrawed
    outdrawed's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ravens scoring 31 is funny.

(Also, it's hilarious that Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will have their team pumped up for this game but for some reason chose not to pump up their team the first 13 games of the season. You people read into the strangest, most unimportant things.)

Sportsgirl

The Ravens got pumped up to almost beat arguably the best team in the league - and it wasn't because the Patriots played badly. the Ravens scored on NE and the Dolphins are so bad on D that I see no reason to scoff at 31 points - the Dolphins give up and average of more than 27 points per game. They gave up 40 points to the stinkin' Jets.

outdrawed

So they're going to give up more points than opponents are averaging against them to a bottom 5 offense. Makes sense.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    The Ravens got pumped up to almost beat arguably the best team in the league - and it wasn't because the Patriots played badly. the Ravens scored on NE and the Dolphins are so bad on D that I see no reason to scoff at 31 points - the Dolphins give up and average of more than 27 points per game. They gave up 40 points to the stinkin' Jets.
    Miami is like my ex wife, everybody scores. I tellin ya if you play this game take the over. Forget about who's getting pumped up or past inept offensive output.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by RageWizard View Post
    Miami is like my ex wife, everybody scores.
    Priceless!!!!

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by outdrawed View Post
    So they're going to give up more points than opponents are averaging against them to a bottom 5 offense. Makes sense.
    You forgot to push the sarcasm key.

It wouldn't have made sense prior to the NE game, but it makes sense to me that if this Ravens squad can score 24 on the Pats, they can get 31 off the Fins. Heck, I'd say the Baltmore D scores 14 of those 31.

outdrawed

You forgot to push the sarcasm key.

It wouldn't have made sense prior to the NE game, but it makes sense to me that if this Ravens squad can score 24 on the Pats, they can get 31 off the Fins. Heck, I'd say the Baltmore D scores 14 of those 31.
    Let's use one game to base our decisions! Woooooooo!

Man, on that note, if Baltimore can score 24 on the Pats, just think what a real offense could do!

outdrawed

Talked myself into Dolphins +4. Come on Fins, one freakin time.

Sportsgirl

Let's use one game to base our decisions! Woooooooo!

Man, on that note, if Baltimore can score 24 on the Pats, just think what a real offense could do!
    or think what Baltimore can do against a team with the exact opposite record of the Pats.

For a team that hasn't won a game all season, you're sure giving the Fins a lot of undue credit.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the Ravens ML parlayed with the Jets +24. Both the Raven and the Jets suck but I can't see the Ravens outright losing and certainly can't see the Jets losing by more than 24 in what should be a snow storm. GL!

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Miami +3.5. They have a history of losing by three or less this season. That's what will probably happen sunday.

outdrawed

or think what Baltimore can do against a team with the exact opposite record of the Pats.
    Actually, my comment was tongue-in-cheek because it's a dumb way to analyze games. It was one game in which Baltimore played above and beyond what we can expect from them. I mean, do you really think the Ravens have a better offense than the Steelers?

Sportsgirl

Actually, my comment was tongue-in-cheek because it's a dumb way to analyze games. It was one game in which Baltimore played above and beyond what we can expect from them. I mean, do you really think the Ravens have a better offense than the Steelers?
    I don't appreciate being called dumb, so that "analysis" will conclude our "conversation."

outdrawed

I didn't call you dumb.

patsfan2727
    patsfan2727's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ravens suck on the road, but Miami sucks, period. This one is a tough call because of the 3 and the hook. If you have the balls to bet Miami here, good luck to you. Their skill players just suck, period. They will turn the ball over at least 2 times in this game.
    Jets put up 40 on Miami in Miami, so there's no reason to believe Ravens can't put up at least 20+. How confident are you that Miami will be able to stay within 3.5??? I'm not. GO RAVENS!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I guess it wasn't gas!

First 12