BOL men.

Infowars2833
    Infowars2833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Bol. Like em

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

My EXACT parlay as well. GL I'm throwing a couple dimes at 'em. Will have a another separate parlay to hedge with CHI ML just in case no ATS.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Taking DAL over SEA? DEAD PARLAY. TBH, I'm unsure about Chargers going against best defense in NFL, they already lost to BAL & DEN this year. NO WAY IND gets through HOU defense. Also would like to add that PHI@CHI is a field goal game, so -6 is crazy.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

What's your logic for SEA over DAL?

Ravens committed key penalties that went uncalled and despite all that, the game was relatively close until Gates fumbled late that would have put them in position to win with the ball already in BAL territory. Lamar won't see the same success and he will get more pressure and commit some turnovers. Chargers already avenged their loss vs Denver and will achieve it vs Ravens as well.

IND already defeated Houston and their first encounter Luck threw for over 400 yards and 4 TDs in a 3 point loss in OT. The 2nd game IND won Luck torched them again for 399 yards in a victory. I don't understand why they can't win again through a defense that TY Hilton has had major success against the Texans secondary.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Logic for Seattle is really quite simple. Carroll has won it all and been to the Big Dance twice. Dallas is 1-2 in playoff games with Garrett running the show. As far as the Ravens committing key penalties that went uncalled, that is your opinion and your opinion is totally meaningless. One of the reasons why you guys lose so much is because instead of looking for key elements of the game, you look for excuses to back the team that you think is going to win. This is a risky parlay at best, especially since we all know that parlay wagers are sucker wagers.

RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Logic for Seattle is really quite simple. Carroll has won it all and been to the Big Dance twice. Dallas is 1-2 in playoff games with Garrett running the show. As far as the Ravens committing key penalties that went uncalled, that is your opinion and your opinion is totally meaningless. One of the reasons why you guys lose so much is because instead of looking for key elements of the game, you look for excuses to back the team that you think is going to win. This is a risky parlay at best, especially since we all know that parlay wagers are sucker wagers.
    You make a very valid point that most bettors look excuses as opposed to reasons. Just curious, who do you like to win these games?