CentralCafe
    CentralCafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2076

Dallas -2.5 (Cowherd loves it)

Well I've been following Colin Cowherd's blazin 5 picks this year and he is on fire at 15-5. His favorite pick of the week is Dal @ home against GB at -2. However it's up to -2.5 now for me, still a good number.

His logic:
    -Dallas has a solid rushing attack vs GB who can't run at all.
    -Rodgers has been pressured 74 times this season, second in the league.
    -Dallas has the sacks leader with DeMarcus Lawrence @ 7.5 sacks.
    -GB is only 13-12 on the road over the last 4 years, an average road team.
    -Dal will commit to the run, run the clock, pressure Rodgers and win in a blowout.

Thinking of going decently heavy on this game as I've had a great wk thus far w/ lucky KC cover as well as baseball.

Thoughts?? And BOL to everyone today!

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Dallas has not looked like the same Dallas this year. I just don't trust them right now. Green Bay hasn't looked all that powerful, either, but had a nice outing last week vs. Chicago and have had 10 days off. Gonna sit this one out but I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see GB win here and wouldn't be surprised other way around. Always tough to pick a game where two teams have been inconsistent.

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Ok so he loves it? Then packers it is

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

I like Cowherd, always have.
    I know he has blowhard tendencies, but you have to in his business.
    Only Costas and a couple of others have command of the English language better.

Now, having said that, I can't wait to watch this game, but to me it's a coin flip.
    I want to bet Dallas, still might, but close your eyes and picture in your head all those Rodgers improvising running from the pocket hitting his buddy Jordy Nelson who knows Rodgers like the back of his hand 30 yards downfield making a 8 yard sack loss into a 32 yard pass gain.
    Or all those Randall Cobb 12 yard completions that Cobb is a master of. Adams is cleared to play, he's going to be the third of a triple threat.
    Montgomery out, I think Jones will be in the backfield, won't matter, Rodgers will throw the ball 48 times.

I see Dak is using Zeke more with the passes out of the backfield like Ben does with Bell. I like that wrinkle.
    Dez needs to step up, so does Whitten and Beasley, Cowboys win if their offense clicks with that massive o line, because GB has no defense.
    Speaking of defense, Cowboys have to pressure Rodgers all game, and not just pressure him, bring him down, if you don't bring him down think about all those plays to Jordy I told you to close your eyes and think about.