KB17
    KB17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

San Diego laying 4 to Cleveland Sunday

New to thread. Been a lurker for a while think there are some smart ideas/info/stats thrown around here by some members and enjoy reading some of the write ups. There are plenty of knuckleheads too but such is life. I bet. I do okay. Think I am pretty good at it but I am no Sam Rothstein I take some lumps like everyone.

Awkward intro aside I don't see any talk of this game so figure ill throw it out there. I like this game think its a good spot for the bolts. They are moving the ball and Oakland could have a little letdown here cold off the bye and not running into 40 yr old Peyton this time. Phil is hot the O is throwing and they will b fired up at home in a last stand division game. #1 pass O vs #30 pass D. Tuck gone Gates back Allen injury looks minor etc etc.

Feel free to agree disagree praise trash or drop any thoughts or knowledge. BOL w your plays.

rov4life
    rov4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

To Cleveland ? Chargers are playing the Raiders not browns

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by KB17 View Post
    New to thread. Been a lurker for a while think there are some smart ideas/info/stats thrown around here by some members and enjoy reading some of the write ups. There are plenty of knuckleheads too but such is life. I bet. I do okay. Think I am pretty good at it but I am no Sam Rothstein I take some lumps like everyone.

Awkward intro aside I don't see any talk of this game so figure ill throw it out there. I like this game think its a good spot for the bolts. They are moving the ball and Oakland could have a little letdown here cold off the bye and not running into 40 yr old Peyton this time. Phil is hot the O is throwing and they will b fired up at home in a last stand division game. #1 pass O vs #30 pass D. Tuck gone Gates back Allen injury looks minor etc etc.

Feel free to agree disagree praise trash or drop any thoughts or knowledge. BOL w your plays.
    well Oakland is right there by san diego so it aint really a home game.. but I did take the bolts at -4. i think they hold up well against Oakland.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Teased the Bolts to +2 - love this spot for SD.