FlyinAir
    SDQL
    FlyinAir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Kc/Buf & Chi/Gb

The total looks a little bit low honestly, but it sits just right. The Chiefs average 23 points on the road in four games this season; but 27 in their last three games. Honestly, that's all they'll need in order for the total to go over. Kansas City is At Buffalo whose a tough test themselves. Buffalo was Alex Smiths' lowing passing yard performance last year. Expected continued success scoring the ball behind Smiths three straight interception-less games...The over is a better bet here because since 1994 KC is 1-4 SU&ATS AT Buffalo and also the Jets just posted up more team total points than this GAME TOTAL. (wk8 that happen, buff coming off bye now). Kc is 5-1 in their last six games, I don't understand such an odd line. 1st half might start slow, but it'll blow over 41 (B+1/2) -120. 27-17

Rodgers is coming off his best passing yard performance of the season, but it was also Green Bay's biggest loss of the season (21 point loss). So you know McCarthy and his new hair extensions are going to be brewing something up for Chicago. Keep in mind Green Bay beat Chi earlier this year by 21. Chicago is 1-4 in their last five, and in those four losses; they lost by an average of 17.25 points. If you didn't count that 28 point to loss to the Patirots, in those three other losses they still lost by an average of 13.66 points. The Chicago defense has proven they cannot finish games. If you want to wait it out and still bet; If Chicago Scores first, Take Green Bay in a live bet.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I like the Chiefs , I think they sweep the AFC east .... Pats 41-14 .... @ Miami 34-15 .....Jets 24-10 ...The Bills are next ... Bills have no run game , no offensive line , all they have on offense is a 20th ranked pass game ....Defense is where the Bills are stout , 8th against the rush but imo when you look at the teams they played none of them have half the rushing game that the Chiefs have.... we'll see though GL ... I like both of these ... Chiefs and Packers should win

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Over looks good in GB/CHI, neither team plays defense.