slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I'm a believer!

In Vince we trust!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Lock in your Titans +7 now. Colts are playing for nothing. Titans are scratching back into the playoff picture!

kahnner
    kahnner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Yep if Vince young was starting the whole year they would be 11-0 they probally would of beat new England 59-0
    last year 13-3 without him, and Chris Johnson had a great year,
    Vince young isn't the only reason they have won 5 in a row. Don't worry the titans season will be over soon enough!

xxplosive1984
    xxplosive1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

Damn, people love hatin' on Vince! So you mean to tell me the past 5 weeks haven't shown you anything? Well he's proven to me that he belongs as a very capable starting qb in the NFL. Nuff said.

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Haters are hilarious. You guys should go jump on tiger now 2, blood in the water. The guy has done nothing but win. Sure it's not pretty sometimes. Even when he got benched last year it was after a win. So maybe he was a lil immature coming into the league. Kahner are u suggesting Collins is better? Titans are startin to roll, they will be a tough out for the rest of the year.

kahnner

I'm not hating on the guy, And Collins sucks, but it's just funny to me that people are saying this guy is a great qb, I'm actually glad he has come back from being where he was in his life last year!
    But like I said it's not only Vince young who has totally turned around this team!
    And winning in the regular season and the postseason are two completely different things! Look at romo!

FishFace5

+1, agreed. Except Romo is also super young. And I think his playoff failures are exaggerated. That first year against Seattle he played well, they were the better team, he fumbled a hold for crying out loud, he shouldn't even have been the holder anyway. The 2nd year he played the Giants who sacked him about 20x and went on to win the Superbowl. Especially at the QB position u gotta give these guys time to grow up and earn respect and learn to lead. Both will be around for a while imo and both will win playoff games if not titles.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    -took an 0-6 team to 5-6

-gave a clueless team its identity back and back in the playoff hunt

-beat playoff contenders such as san francisco, jacksonville, houston, arizona.

-23-11 lifetime starting record in the NFL
    now see, it is stuff like this that ignores the reality of the situation. so teams with losing records are playoff contenders now? and going 5-0 against teams that have no defense? the best defense he faced was Houston's 17th ranked. favorable scheduling no doubt.

and are you really hanging your Vince Young hat on a win against the 7-4 Cardinals, with their 24th ranked defense and Matt Leinart at QB? an Arizona team that is now 7-10 in non-div games since the start of LY?

wow. the Colts secondary is starting 5th stringers and Young still won't keep pace this week.

people should base their perception of VY on this one game instead of the 4 that proceeded when he avg 150 yds/gm?

he played great yesterday no doubt, but has faced zero adversity in his comeback. we should be impressed he lit up the league's 29th ranked pass D? one good game does not a career make. can he do it again?

kahnner

I totally agree on romo, he's a very good qb and takes a lot of crap, which he is going to because he's in the spotlight in Dallas!

I actually played high school basketball against romo!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    now see, it is stuff like this that ignores the reality of the situation. so teams with losing records are playoff contenders now? and going 5-0 against teams that have no defense? the best defense he faced was Houston's 17th ranked. favorable scheduling no doubt.

and are you really hanging your Vince Young hat on a win against the 7-4 Cardinals, with their 24th ranked defense and Matt Leinart at QB? an Arizona team that is now 7-10 in non-div games since the start of LY?

wow. the Colts secondary is starting 5th stringers and Young still won't keep pace this week.

people should base their perception of VY on this one game instead of the 4 that proceeded when he avg 150 yds/gm?

he played great yesterday no doubt, but has faced zero adversity in his comeback. we should be impressed he lit up the league's 29th ranked pass D? one good game does not a career make. can he do it again?

combined record of opponents = 27-23

jacksonville= wild card
    houston= playoff race
    arizona = division leader
    san fran = playoff race

do you really think its easy to go into houston and san francisco and win?
    wasnt arizona undefeated on the road until yesterday? doesnt jacksonville hold a wild card spot?

p.s matt leinart had a great game. if you actually watched instead of analysing stats (which is what you probably do every day instead of actually watching tape/ knowing anything about the game) you would know that.

5 games in a row won, 4 of the 5 QB ratings over 90 and the other 85.
    why do you ask "can he do it again" ? what exactly are your expectations? hes trying his ass off to take this once absolutely hopeless team to the playoffs.

you are another serious degenerate who loses his money every sunday and then rants.

Bergonzi
    Bergonzi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Vince shows his true colors against a real team.

FishFace5

What a clown you are!!!!! Did you watch this game????? I would bet any amount that you did not.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game should show u, its more chris johnson than VY

kahnner

YEAH VINCE ACTUALLY PLAYED OK, DUMB WR'S CAN'T CATCH, AND HOW MANY PLAYS INSIDE THE 20 WITH NO POINTS, UNREAL!

FishFace5

It was always more Chris Johnson than VY. I don't think anyone is saying he is Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. I'm saying he puts his team in a position to win. He's tough to game plan against. He's clearly a better option than Kerry Collins. He is a serviceable QB who gets better every week.

jsmithj88

yea, i doubt this thread was started b/c hes attained the status as a "servicable" QB

FishFace5

I also doubt it was started because anyone has anointed him the next great QB either. People were saying all sorts of ridiculous things, he shouldn't play, Collins was somehow better, he's not an NFL QB.

statnerds
    Put me in coach

you are another serious degenerate who loses his money every sunday and then rants.
    what's that? sorry, was busy counting my cash. here is a fun stat, maybe you should check my blogs where the picks are now 4-0 instead of being a homer.

and if it is all Vince when they win then it should be all Vince when they lose. wake the fukk up though, seriously....here are the shitty defenses and their pass d in ()he faced in his 5-1 run
    Jax 21 (26), SF 22 (28), Buf 23 (6), Hou 17 (14), Ari 24 (29) and Indy 15 (20)

his numbers should be through the roof given the teams he played. make every excuse you want, 5.6/att will not get it done, and it didn't. you know what is wrong with people like you that consistently lose money but talk the loudest in the bar breaking down games when you don't know shate?

you fail to realize that when he was converting those 4th downs vs Arizona it was because he fukked up on 1, 2 and 3 down....he has a potential NFL MVP toting the rock and he can't throw on the 20th ranked D in the NFL?

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

what's that? sorry, was busy counting my cash. here is a fun stat, maybe you should check my blogs where the picks are now 4-0 instead of being a homer.

and if it is all Vince when they win then it should be all Vince when they lose. wake the fukk up though, seriously....here are the shitty defenses and their pass d in ()he faced in his 5-1 run
    Jax 21 (26), SF 22 (28), Buf 23 (6), Hou 17 (14), Ari 24 (29) and Indy 15 (20)

his numbers should be through the roof given the teams he played. make every excuse you want, 5.6/att will not get it done, and it didn't. you know what is wrong with people like you that consistently lose money but talk the loudest in the bar breaking down games when you don't know shate?

you fail to realize that when he was converting those 4th downs vs Arizona it was because he fukked up on 1, 2 and 3 down....he has a potential NFL MVP toting the rock and he can't throw on the 20th ranked D in the NFL?
    HEY JACKASS, IF JACKSONVILLE, ARIZONA, HOUSTON , SAN FRAN, AND INDIANAPOLIS ARE SO SHIT, THEN WHY THE FU*K ARE THEY ALL IN THE PLAYOFF RACE YOU STUPID B****?

oh and as for counting cash... LOL! stop lying to the people. you aint countin shit! !

nobody goes to your blogs, nobody cares about your blogs. your a f\*g who knows nothing about football. did you even watch todays game , you degenerate? young had a great game. just like every other game since he has been in the lineup. did you not notice that the titans were 0-6 before young went in?

you must be a real lowlife, waiting every single game for 6 weeks until you could bash young for losing a game. a degeneate AND a hater.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

vince looked great today.

jsmithj88

titans cant win them all
    it wasnt VY fault for the loss
    it was chris johnson fault, he couldnt carry them to another win

statnerds
    Put me in coach

HEY JACKASS,
    YOU STUPID B****?

oh and as for counting cash... LOL! stop lying to the people. you aint countin shit! !

nobody goes to your blogs, nobody cares about your blogs.

your a f\*g who knows nothing about football.

a degeneate AND a hater.
    whilst i am busy trying to figure out how to copy and paste my 7 sraight winning tix from BM and my winners from B.O. yesterday, allow me to point out a few things.

i won money yesterday and am up for the season in the NFL.

i could care less if people go to my blogs. i know more than them, i win more than them. i'm 4-0 on them while you are busy losing.

i most certainly love big , asses and poontang. and your grammar is about as good as your football knowledge. your shows possession. you're a f\*g would be the proper way to convey your sentiments.

all the hate in this thread seems to coming from one direction.

do i have to copy and paste the tix into word or excel first or can i try to do a screen shot?

statnerds
    Put me in coach

excel work?

Win / LossBalanceBitmap NFL [352] CAROLINA -6-110WINScore: TAMPA BAY(6) - CAROLINA(16)Bitmap NFL [349] TOTAL o46½-110WIN(NEW ORLEANS vrs WASHINGTON)Score: NEW ORLEANS(33) - WASHINGTON(30)Bitmap NFL [356] CLEVELAND +14-120 (B+½)WINScore: SAN DIEGO(30) - CLEVELAND(23)Bitmap NFL [361] TOTAL o45½-110WIN(DALLAS vrs NY GIANTS)Score: DALLAS(24) - NY GIANTS(31)Bitmap NFL [362] NY GIANTS +105WINScore: DALLAS(24) - NY GIANTS(31)Bitmap NFL [9359] VIKINGS "LIVE" +13½-105WINScore: VIKINGS "LIVE"(17) - CARDINALS"LIVE"(30)Bitmap NFL [9359] VIKINGS "LIVE" +14½-130WINScore: VIKINGS "LIVE"(17) - CARDINALS"LIVE"(30)

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Ticket Number:

88741122 - 1Accepted Date:12/6/2009 - ESTGraded Date:12/6/2009Wager Type:Spread (or run line)Wager Status:WinDescription:Football - 352 Carolina Panthers -3 -130 buying ½ for GameTicket Number:

88732383 - 1Accepted Date:12/6/2009 - ESTGraded Date:12/6/2009Wager Type:Spread (or run line)Wager Status:LossDescription:Football - 338 Kansas City Chiefs +7 -120 buying ½ for GameTicket Number:88846217 - 1Accepted Date:12/6/2009 - ESTGraded Date:12/6/2009Wager Type:TotalWager Status:LossDescription:Football - 359 Minnesota Vikings/Arizona Cardinals over 48 -110 for Game
    AND THIS ONE HURT THE MOST:
    Dec 05, 2009 07:28 PM (07:29:55 PM) Writer:INETUSR Confirmation #:091205192856-1 LOST3 tms PARLAY 20/105 $-20 340. Steelers (Pittsburgh)PS -14 -120 Buy ½ { Pro Ftbll } (27-24) 336. NebraskaPS +14 -110 { Col Ftbll } (13-12) 335. Texas / NebraskaUn 47 -130 Buy 1 { Col Ftbll } (13-12)

looks like an 8-4 Sunday which followed a 9-4-2 Saturday. but after that horrific Friday, i am only +$85 with my local. and offshore counts the money for me so i guess i really don' spend that much time counting my money.

want to take a guess at my 2 open ended parlays with a leg of MNF to finish them?
    Last edited by statnerds; 12-07-09 at 09:52 AM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Vince young's titans 7 wins 1 loss

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i grabbed him in my Fantasy league the minute i heard he was going to start week 7 left him sitting there all this time and my boy VY saved my season 2day

would have been nice if they would have covered the spread though

Pensinger1
    Pensinger1's Avatar Become A Pro!

V-m-f-y.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Guys, let's calm down a bit. He had a good game vs. a mediocre Miami Dolphins.
    Miami was game planning to stop Johnson, and they have rookie CB's.

Let's win some playoff games first...

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

is this the same vince young who led the Titans to 6 points vs the Chargers in the playoffs a few years ago? Is this the same Vince Young who tried to kill himself because he wasn't the starter? Is this the same Vince Young who will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER win a playoff game? Is this the same Vince Young who is gonna get his ass handed to him by the Chargers on Christmas? Yes!

statnerds
    Put me in coach

he is an AVERAGE qb with an above average running game.

he is a qb that is 2-1 on the road

5-0 at home

1-1 vs teams with a winning record

1-1 vs playoff teams

3 of those wins by 3 pts

6-0 vs teams that have a combined record of 31-53.

dial up the hall of fame...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Pride>UFC View Post
    is this the same vince young who led the Titans to 6 points vs the Chargers in the playoffs a few years ago? Is this the same Vince Young who tried to kill himself because he wasn't the starter? Is this the same Vince Young who will NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER win a playoff game? Is this the same Vince Young who is gonna get his ass handed to him by the Chargers on Christmas? Yes!
    its also the same vy with a great career rec playing with terrible wrs for the most part of it(these the best wrs he has had and there nothing special) the man is a fukin winner was a winner in col has been a winner in the nfl and b4 long will be considered in the top 5 qbs in the league, Vy has grown up a ton its almost like that movie any givin sunday when steamin willie beamin had to sit behind the old washed up qb and watch(collins) vy had something taken from him he loved now he understands what it takes to be a NFL qb. sure c.johnson is a fukin beast but no 1 in this league is successful w/o a good supporting cast. i dont here any of these haters saying brees wouldnt be shit w/o his many many weapons same w favre and any other qb this is not a 1 man league but b4 vy got benched he was just that a 1 man show that still had enough ability to win gms and make playoffs sure they lost in playoffs to sd sd was a way more talented team. at this point to hate on VY your either a racist that dost think black qbs are ever any good or you really just dont watch fb. it wasnt just the mia gm yesterday did you not watch hou gm on mon night, the arz gm where he basically had two 90+ yard gm winning drives(britt fumbled the bomb the 1st time) so he came back and did it again, bottom line for me is if i have money on a qb and i know if he has a shot to win in the end he will get it done for me(see peyton) not much more i could ask for. keep hating on vy and come back here next year and tell me how wrong you were. the man will take his gm to yet another level when he is the man from start of the season on. im done with this topic if you cant see what a great qb this kid has the potential to be imo your really not worth talking to.....oh yea and if sd beats them this week it is because they have a far superior team at this point so after that you saying "i told you vy sucked sd killed him" would be border line retarded but ive read a lot of your post so i probly shouldnt expect anything else

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

he is an AVERAGE qb with an above average running game.
    i wonder where 'strength of run game' is accounted for in 'qb rating'. or how it affects td-int ratio. good observation doc

he is a qb that is 2-1 on the road
    hm thats pretty good for a previously 0-6 team , dont you think mr obvious?

5-0 at home
    according to your logic, every qb in the nfl should be unbeaten at home. is this how you handicap your games? pick all the home teams?

1-1 vs teams with a winning record
    hm i couldve sworn that the jags, arizona, dolphins, houston, colts, all had winning records when they played the titans. they beat arizona on the road [not easy] and lost to an undefeated indy team. that equals 4-1 go back to your lab

1-1 vs playoff teams
    again, the dolphins, jags, texans were all leading the wildcard race before facing the titans.

3 of those wins by 3 pts
    what about the other 4 wins LOLLLL

for a guy who calls himself 'statsnerd' , you really are pretty shit at stats. (assuming that you ever got an education, which is highly improbable) did they ever teach you about a variable called TS (Tracking Signal) . This is a measure of bias in your statistical set.

your numbers are a joke and youre a moron. vince young took a 0-6 team to 7-7 , with the EXACT group of players that were playing in first six games of the year.

young would be the 'variable' in the equation, with all the other players being the constant from the first 6 games until now.

go back to your laboratory, dexter.

get educated, seriously man. you make yourself look foolish.

2daBank

4th and stupid...chill out bud you cant change ppls minds. hard to do when most these ppl your dealing with barely have minds as it is. any1 in here saying vy isnt a good qb really isnt worth talking to because they know nothing about football. i hope these clowns are just making these ridiculous comments trying to get under your skin if they are serious as i said they know next to nothing about the game.
    so just let this be the end ppl who know football know vy is good with the potential to be great. the guy is a pure winner with skills most ppl wish they possessed. wouldnt be surprised next year he starts geting mentioned among the top 5 qbs playing right now and you will still have no-nothing trolls saying that he's not that good(half racist, half just dont know shit, all 100%stupid) so kick back relax and know that your team is on the rise good owner, good coach, franchise rb, and great qb..wish my team had half of the things going for it that ten did! of coarse we did beat you in the superbowl

statnerds
    Put me in coach

Here is a stat that i would risk any amount of $$$$ on you that you want:

Vince Young will never win a Superbowl!!!!!

you can fellate him all you want, try to attack the true numbers and twist them to fit your man crush view of Young, but in the end, he is average. he will never be a franchise QB. he will never take the Titans to the Superbowl, he will never win a Superbowl. He will never even take the Titans to the AFC Championship game.

how do you cap Titans games? if Young plays you back them. CJ makes the whole offense go, are you that blind or just plain stupid? hmmmm, teams loading up to stop CJ and little Vincey gets tons of man to man and single safety looks.

and if you have such little football knowledge that you fail to recogonize that games won by 1 score or less could have easily been losses, i can't really help you.

are you really calling the Arizona win a good win? so by your logic the Lions should be in the playoffs and are an awesome team.

alright tough guy, with all of your massive amounts of football insight, list the QBs you would take Young instead of....

let me start with the ones everyone in the world would take before Young:

Manning
    Rivers
    Brees
    Rothelisberger
    Favre
    Brady
    McNabb
    Manning, the other one
    Romo
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Schaub

and to make you feel better i'll even let you include rookies compared to your messiah, other-wise your list would have about 3 fukking QBs on it, but Vince is great...keep saying it buddy, even though must be hard to talk with his man-meat in your mouth

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

let me start with the ones everyone in the world would take before Young:

Manning
    Rivers
    Brees
    Rothelisberger
    Favre
    Brady
    McNabb
    Manning, the other one
    Romo
    Warner
    Rodgers
    Schaub

I can add about 6 more QB's to that list, but I won't...we get the point.

First 1234 Last