penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Vegas COLLECTED today regardless of this loss.......thats for sure

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt13 View Post
    Calling it now, you guys all jumped the gun calling this game fixed and look kinda silly now :P
    There are two different kind of fixes. A mob fix is related to the point spread, but a network fix is related to ratings. This looks to be the latter. TV networks do not care about the spread, just ratings. There were way too many bad calls in this one. I am so glad I did not bet this game. It would have given me a heart attack. Congrats to all the Colts backers. I still agree that this game was very fishy. Some really atrocious calls.

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by arpeggiomeister View Post
    There are two different kind of fixes. A mob fix is related to the point spread, but a network fix is related to ratings. This looks to be the latter. TV networks do not care about the spread, just ratings. There were way too many bad calls in this one. I am so glad I did not bet this game. It would have given me a heart attack. Congrats to all the Colts backers. I still agree that this game was very fishy. Some really atrocious calls.
    blatanly bad calls that i think everyone less the refs (who were watching the same replays) would disagree with................doesnt make sense.

First 123