firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 4 betting card

so went 3-2 this weekend nothing to special, but still came out on top nonetheless this week im really feeling like ill go over .500 on my bets again, any insight on my picks or your picks?

KC -4 over NYG
    CHI +2.5 over DET
    DAL VS SAN O45.5
    3 team moneyline parlay- INDY, KC, CINCY

was going to add in SEA instead of CINCY but im starting to feel like houston has a pretty good chance especially at home, even if they havent looked to great in the past 3 weeks. Still on the fence about that pick before i lock it in
    Last edited by firekillex; 09-24-13 at 12:07 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

kinda like that dal over myself, think i like over better than side in chi/det gm if only cause bears lost a all pro dt against pit and tillman has a gimpy hammy, prob "squarest" over of the week but really hard to see that gm as anything but high scoring as bears offense dramatically improved and their d hasnt been all that great (turnover wise yes but yards per play and stopping wrs not so much) so should play well in a gm that went over this number in det last yr.. oh and personally wouldnt touch sea this week, gl with the card..
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firekillex

firekillex

Ya i honestly think the chargers/cowboys game is an easy lock for the over, i understand your point on the bears having some injuries but i think tillman will come through and hopefully play, I think reggie bush will be back for the lions but i dont think thatll be a game changer. I see it being a somewhat close game but with the bears coming out ontop.The over does look pretty good on that line as well tho.

I think with the parlay im going INDY, KC, BALTIMORE or INDY, KC, CINCY... the baltimore one has a higher payout and i cant really see them losing to the bills even on the road.

Goodluck next sunday

2daBank

dont get me wrong i think bears better team and if you put a gun to my head id prob take them but im allergic to a few things, 1 is short road chalk and the other is really popular dogs which i suspect chi will be..

firekillex

ya i completely understand, how you feeling on the 3 game ML parlay with INDY KC BAL? i think that could be a pretty good lock as well

2daBank

nfl ml parlays w favs might be the 3rd thing im allergic to so rather not comment i seriously doubt ill be against any of them tho, even with the points..

firekillex

haha i feel you, this will be my first parlay ever just doing one small parlay for fun to change things up a bit well see how it works out. About to lock in all my picks right now, lets hope for the best