nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

To The Colts Haters...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to believe we didn't see one TD in this game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

7 fieldgoals. What a game.

kalmikrazy
    kalmikrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

If Manning can have 2 horrible games and they still win I think they are a team of destiny this postseason. He could get injured and they will still win? What a bad game by McNair.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Colts might finally get NE home for final round.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Still have to get passed SD first.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am not a Colt-hater, I just thought that the Baltimore defense would suffocate them. And in actuality, I was mostly right until that final drive. What I didn't expect, nor anyone else for that matter, was the Colt DEFENSE playing the way it did on the road after getting lit up on the road all year. If th defense continues to play at this level, Indy is indeed a legit Super Bowl contender.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kalmikrazy
    If Manning can have 2 horrible games and they still win I think they are a team of destiny this postseason. He could get injured and they will still win? What a bad game by McNair.
    I couldn't agree more with you bud... I hope everyone keeps on counting the Colts out! Said they couldn't do it against KC, held them to 8 points, said they couldn't do it against Balt, held them to 6 points... This defense is UNREAL right now... f\*\*k all the haters! I truly believe this is the year that the Colts win the Lombardi!

nosuzieno

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits
    I am not a Colt-hater, I just thought that the Baltimore defense would suffocate them. And in actuality, I was mostly right until that final drive. What I didn't expect, nor anyone else for that matter, was the Colt DEFENSE playing the way it did on the road after getting lit up on the road all year. If th defense continues to play at this level, Indy is indeed a legit Super Bowl contender.
    That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, LT. There was plenty of sharp dough on Baltimore and I only liked em well enough to tease with SD. I just got tired of reading the bashers here from the Denver game on... Indy finally figured out ball control and D wins championships regardless of your qb. They really need New England today even if I don't.

nosuzieno

Home field Favs for Conference Finals...what a long strange trip its been...

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    We're only half way home, still a lot of work to do. At least we've got the Pats where we want them this time, AT HOME! C'mon, Colts! ONE TIME!!!

nosuzieno

We're only half way home, still a lot of work to do. At least we've got the Pats where we want them this time, AT HOME! C'mon, Colts! ONE TIME!!!
    Amen. Definitely time for Manning's "A" game...I think we air it out this week.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by nosuzieno
    Man, your sure not a kiddin bud... Start the season 9-0, finish it 3-3, lose homefield advantage, and now we have the Championship game @ the dome... ABSOLUTE CRAZINESS! I really believe that Manning will get his shvt together for next Sunday and pick apart the Patriots secondary! I look for Wayne and/or Harrison to have big games! I hope that everyone dogs our defense again this week and that they can prove again that they are for real! Not your superstar secondary, but Bethea, Sanders, Harper, and David have been a great force over the last 2 weeks! I want so bad to be able to see the Colts hoist the Lombardi Trophy in Miami on February 4th! It's not about money to me at this point, just about having a life-long dream fulfilled!
    Let's Go Horse!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-14-07 at 09:50 PM.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Have fun if you go to the game P2M

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am afraid its the end of the road for the Colts here. They will play a Pats team who will actually be coached this game and will have a game plan for them. They don't have arrogance on the sideline like the Ravens do and with their inept offense right now, the Pats will make them pay

AC1318

NE 7-3 straight up
    NE 7-2-1 VS spread
    Last edited by AC1318; 01-15-07 at 06:40 PM.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Sorry gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to disagree... The Colts finally get the Patriots on the turf! Yeah, I know Brady is undefeated in dome stadiums, but every good thing comes to an end at some point... The Colts will get over the hump this Sunday and finally exercise the demons! I would not bet against the Colts on Sunday... Manning WILL NOT have three bad games in a row... Watch him shred Samuel and Hobbs with the comeback route to Wayne and Harrison, then exploit the middle of the field to Dallas Clark... Can't forget about the two back combo of Rhodes and Addai! Everyone can just keep on doubtin the Colts and they will just keep on provin them wrong... Everyone has counted them out since their fallout and and they are back! I really believe that the Colts will win the Super Bowl on February 4th! I can't wait to see Manning hoist the Lombardi! They aren't saying BOO, they're saying MOOOOOVERS!

Colts vs. Saints February 4th, 2007- Miami, Florida! See ya'll in South Beach! I'm just soo pumped to see Prince in the halftime show! HAHA! I think I'll be at the out in the concourse pounding a few brewhas!

AC1318

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06
    Sorry gentlemen, I'm afraid I have to disagree... The Colts finally get the Patriots on the turf! Yeah, I know Brady is undefeated in dome stadiums, but every good thing comes to an end at some point... The Colts will get over the hump this Sunday and finally exercise the demons! I would not bet against the Colts on Sunday... Manning WILL NOT have three bad games in a row... Watch him shred Samuel and Hobbs with the comeback route to Wayne and Harrison, then exploit the middle of the field to Dallas Clark... Can't forget about the two back combo of Rhodes and Addai! Everyone can just keep on doubtin the Colts and they will just keep on provin them wrong... Everyone has counted them out since their fallout and and they are back! I really believe that the Colts will win the Super Bowl on February 4th! I can't wait to see Manning hoist the Lombardi! They aren't saying BOO, they're saying MOOOOOVERS!

Colts vs. Saints February 4th, 2007- Miami, Florida! See ya'll in South Beach! I'm just soo pumped to see Prince in the halftime show! HAHA! I think I'll be at the out in the concourse pounding a few brewhas!

I posted before the NE SD game the colts would finally get NE home for the playoffs VS at NE as it usually is, I just think I would take the pats plus the points I do think INDY wins but does not cover.

nosuzieno

Don't forget why this one is being played in Indy- B&B couldn't beat the Colts at Foxboro. We have already seen plenty of rematches this playoff season. The higher seeded team, i.e. home, has won everyone of them (4-0 SU). Even tossing NE-NYJ, PHI-NYG b/c they split reg season, SU reg season results duplicated at SEA-CHI, PHI-NO.

Great game ahead IMO.
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 01-15-07 at 10:47 PM.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Should be a great game, was on the Colts last weekend and on them again this weekend.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

If I were a betting man, I'd wager that win or lose, New England's gonna have horseshoes up their ass . . .

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard
    If I were a betting man, I'd wager that win or lose, New England's gonna have horseshoes up their ass . . .
    Not a betting man? Are you sure you're in the right forum?!

Seriously, though, betting on the Pats is betting on their unfrigginbelieveable luckiness, which is a good thing to bet on lately. I'll be betting the Pats, trying to ease my mind if my Colts blow it once again. Here's to me buying an Indy SB victory!

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good points P2M and I agree with alot of what you are saying. Hell, being from Lousiana I will be pulling for them anyway. I will like to see Peyton go to the SB but I just think he will be seeing twice the coach this week than what he saw last week. Remember this is the time NE wins ballgames. I am very scared of them if I had money on Indy. Indy WILL win the SB if they get by this ballgame this weekend..imo

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

"Manning will not have 3 bad games in a row" Will the Colt defense have 3 good games in a row? Manning better win this game or he will carry the playoff choker label from now on. This is their best shot yet to go to the superbowl. Never count out NE though. Brady isn't 12-1 for no reason. I'd like to see the Colts go though because Bellicheck is an a-hole.

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

I'm liking NE here myself. Brady's dome record is unbelievable, his turf record is just as good and his playoff record speaks for itself. Every team knows how hard it is just to make it this far and I think BB and Co. can smell blood here. They've been battle tested their last 4 games Jax. Tenn. Jets and SD. and rose to the top each time. I just don't see a let down here. Bill will have this team ready and will throw everything but the kitchen sink at Manning. The Colts ended on a sour note and played a couple of suspect offenses. This is Mannings game to lose and if he does, he'll never shake the ghost of Brady. I think the Pats can role on Indy's D and do enough to contain their offense. Flat out, NE just knows how to win. I know history doesn't win games and that's why they play them but I can't see this game any other way. Good luck to all.