Professor Zoom
    Professor Zoom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Do NFL players get laid a lot?

Would be nice to know, I've always been wondering about this.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Zoom View Post
    Would be nice to know, I've always been wondering about this.
    On the top end, yes, of course.

On the bottom end, it's pretty bad. NFL players that struggle through training camp and preseason only to miss on the final cut basically get living expenses and that's it. It's sorta like playing the lottery and there are plenty of losers for every winner on the top end.

So, the answer can vary depending on who you want to consider an "NFL player". If you only want to consider players that make a week 1 roster, it's not terrible. Even making the league minimum for 1 year and getting an injury settlement for a career ending injury can net hundreds of thousands of dollars. But there are a lot of practice squad and camp guys hoping to get on a regular NFL roster that never earn much more than the cost of living expenses.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Now which sport gets laid the most/often/HOT

NBA?

Professor Zoom

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    On the top end, yes, of course.

On the bottom end, it's pretty bad. NFL players that struggle through training camp and preseason only to miss on the final cut basically get living expenses and that's it. It's sorta like playing the lottery and there are plenty of losers for every winner on the top end.

So, the answer can vary depending on who you want to consider an "NFL player". If you only want to consider players that make a week 1 roster, it's not terrible. Even making the league minimum for 1 year and getting an injury settlement for a career ending injury can net hundreds of thousands of dollars. But there are a lot of practice squad and camp guys hoping to get on a regular NFL roster that never earn much more than the cost of living expenses.
    I think you misunderstood my question, I said LAID not paid but thanks anyway.

That means do chicks open their legs to anyone who have a high status? NFL players specifically.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Paid and getting Laid

There is a connection there. You making that you get some of this

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Easy, MOST professional athletes get laid unless ur playing table tennis or something but the quality of the females your getting depends on the paychecks your receiving.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

All about $$ and status! Does not matter if you are the 12th man at the end of the Heat bench you still make more than 99% of reg. Joe's and play pro sports to boot! Where da white b*tches at?

Professor Zoom

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Easy, MOST professional athletes get laid unless ur playing table tennis or something but the quality of the females your getting depends on the paychecks your receiving.
    So do they get laid, like everyday? And do the chicks approach them all the time?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xu78d2y

xu78d2y
    xu78d2y's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Baltimore Ravens

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Zoom View Post
    I think you misunderstood my question, I said LAID not paid but thanks anyway.

That means do chicks open their legs to anyone who have a high status? NFL players specifically.
    Yes, time for me to schedule an eye exam. Carry on.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

wow this made my day thx for the laugh