bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parcells on the hotseat?

A headline in a Dallas newspaper the other day couldn't say it any clearer... "Could Parcells be part of Cowboys' problems?" I know he sure talked up this team before the season, plus his owner went out and got him probably the most physically talented WR in the game, and Dallas is just 4-4. Is it the

Do you really think it's "the tuna's" fault, because I don't.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

lmao - tell that writer that ESPN is hiring.
    F ESPN and their overblown horsepucky crap and T.O. in EVERy lead EVERY night.
    Haha - the dude can't even catch the ball - why should anyone care?
    I don't. The boy's won't ever be a real team until the owner stops playing sandbox as GM ala Daniel Snyder. Jones gets respect because he took the title - but we all know he's as qualified in evaluating talent as a blind man with his head up his ass.

I like seeing Dallas lose, but seriously - the Tuna leaves when the Tuna wants to. He's gotten more, IMO, out of that personelle than probably any coach south of Bellichick.
    Ironic? maybe.
    But the guy is the best of the best of the best as a coach and always will be.
    Oh yeah - and fire that writer for being a sensationalist moron.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n
    lmao - tell that writer that ESPN is hiring.
    F ESPN and their overblown horsepucky crap and T.O. in EVERy lead EVERY night.
    Haha - the dude can't even catch the ball - why should anyone care?
    I don't. The boy's won't ever be a real team until the owner stops playing sandbox as GM ala Daniel Snyder. Jones gets respect because he took the title - but we all know he's as qualified in evaluating talent as a blind man with his head up his ass.

I like seeing Dallas lose, but seriously - the Tuna leaves when the Tuna wants to. He's gotten more, IMO, out of that personelle than probably any coach south of Bellichick.
    Ironic? maybe.
    But the guy is the best of the best of the best as a coach and always will be.
    Oh yeah - and fire that writer for being a sensationalist moron.
    It gets extremely boring when I tune in to espn and all they got for me is another story about Owens.