PrimeTime321
    PrimeTime321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Love Dallas this week..

I feel like the cowboys have been putting up huge offensive numbers and i know the bengals have been hot and are a very good football team i do not see them stopping that cowboys passing game. With the Cowboys getting 3 I believe this is an easy way to cash in before the holiday season!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

romo playing in the cold.....ill go bengals

MARCUS
    MARCUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

..i like tha'cowgirls..will luv'em at +3.5..coming soon..bol

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

I'm a cowboys fan and I'm tellin' ya man, there's better bets on the board.

Dallas on the road, in a must win situation, the injury report is ridiculous, a bad o-line, and is coached by Jason Garrett = bad news.

I'm not saying they won't cover or win man, but the odds are, the boys are just snake bitten

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

If they don't make some adjustments on their defense for Sunday's game against the Bengals, the Bengals will blow them out. The Bengals are much better at the skilled positions than the Cowboys are.

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Dallas has back ups starting at SS, FS, NT, LT, LB, C, and RT Doug Free has been the biggest bust. I cringe every time Romo drops back to pass.

The line collapses at the snap and Free gets beat off the snap every time. The make shift o-line can’t protect for shit, if their lives depended on it.

Murray was limping around the field on Sunday night. He’s a prize winning horse running on one leg right now with the most penalized shitty o-line in front of him.

The weather forecast looks like shit and every time Romo throws to anyone but Witten, the receivers drop balls, or the ball tipped for INT, then he’s blamed for it.

The beat up walk on’s at SS, FS, NT, and LB can’t stop the run, period. Rob blitzes the QB the least in the league because he has no legit healthy SS or FS to stop the pass.

Which means Rob can’t generate a pass rush. Rob rushes 3 and drops 8 more than any coach in the entire league. That means red rifle should have all day to throw back there.

Garrett can’t coach for shit, the D and o-line is put together with duct tape, dropped balls, tipped balls, penalties left and right, and it’s a must win for the boys? I’ve seen this movie before.

I would bet against my own team in this spot but my heart won’t let me do it. The season is almost over and I’m hopping for a miracle.
    Last edited by SportsInteLect; 12-07-12 at 08:15 AM.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Ummmm.....Why???? Bad O-line, Horrible turnover margin... Can't stop the run.... Is a complete sideshow AND they won last week. Should I add more?

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barely beat a shit Eagles team

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Supposed to be raining in Cincy today. That might help to keep the score down.

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

The more I look at it I like Cincy ML

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ragman View Post
    Supposed to be raining in Cincy today. That might help to keep the score down.
    On the under myself. Cincy ML in a great looking parlay