bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I drunk? New England is only -3.5 in Buffalo? WTF? someone please explain

WTF?!?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you need an explanation you should probably not bet sports.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Buffalo +4

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Bills,though,draw the unfortunate task of facing a motivated Patriots club that is staring at a 1-3 hole.Belichick and Brady should be extra focused this weekend and that could spell doom for Buffalo's inconsistent defense.The game also pits Buffalo's No.6-ranked offense, averaging 29 PPG, against a Patriots defense that ranks No.10 this week at 21.3 PPG.When the Bills playing within the division are 2-8 & the Pats are when playing within the division are 8-2.The Bills aerial game is averaging 193 yards per game,less than the Patriots secondary allows through the air,262 YPG per game.In comparing defenses,the Patriots own the league's No.7-rated front 7 in terms of stopping the run, allowing 70.5 yards per game when on the road.Buffalo,on the other hand,rates No.3 this week in generating rushing yards at home.The Bills ground attack figures to face a stiff challenge as the Patriots have one of the better run defenses through the first three weeks thanks to 325-pound defensive lineman Vince Wilfork ,rookie end Chandler Jones and linebacker Jerod Mayo.Brady,who has gone over 300 yards passing in the last two games,has plenty of weapons, though wide receiver Julian Edelman did suffer a hand injury versus the Ravens and is questionable.Still, the recently re-signed Deion Branch and tight end Rob Gronkowski are excellent options as well.Tom Brady threw for 335 yards in a losing cause against the Ravens,31-30 at M&T Bank Stadium.The Line Opened At +7 Buffalo and moved to+ 3 1/2 at home.This Game Will Be A Blow-out!!!!!,Belichick and Brady&Patriots offense will out score Buffalo's defense by 21 or more points,Bills offense will not keep up with Pats and you can take it to the bank from me Mr.harrythehat.... I'm triple pressing my bet on this one after covering my Monday night controversial game.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Bet -3 1/2 Patriots & Love the money line too at -$185 .My Predicted Outcome: Patriots 34, Bills 14
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bleek88

Thomas
    Thomas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Harry liked everything in your post but you dispel any faith one might have had in your pick by saying you love the ml @-185. There's other ways around that 1/2 point which are a lot cheaper and that's pretty expensive insurance for a game your certain will be a blowout
    Last edited by Thomas; 09-29-12 at 12:41 AM. Reason: spelling

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Reports this morning indicate that Mankins and Gronk are 50/50 and even if they go are banged up. This puts a big dent in an already weakened OL and add in the Bills are not bad at pressuring the QB, kind of explains the 3.5. FROM MADISON ON MY THREAD THIS EXPLAINED WHY SPREAD +7 WENT TO 3 1/2 BLEEK88

MR.HARRYtheHAT

REPLY TO THOMAS >>> Injury List for Bills
    Ruvell Martin WR Ankle DNP DNP
    Fred Jackson RB Knee Limited Limited
    Leodis McKelvinCB Groin DNP Limited
    C.J. Spiller RB Shoulder DNP Limited --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BILLS DEPEND ON RUNNING GAME WITH BOTH RUNNING BACKS OUT OR LIMITED PLAY... I CAN,T SEE VERY GOOD GROUND GAME FOR THE BILLS. THAT'S WHY THIS GAME WILL BE BLOW-OUT FOR THE PATS

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

This does look like a play.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    If you need an explanation you should probably not bet sports.

Learn the the game Dck head!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

21-21 late in the third. Can't believe this spread was only -3.5. I thought I was drunk the first time I saw it. WTF.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Patriots should have been -17, good luck.