DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

Atlanta +3 +110

This line seems way off to me is there something I'm not seeing?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Cause you confused sir thats you dont see it, gl.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

way off SD -3 thats funny ATL 35 SD 24

DJ Dalamar

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Cause you confused sir thats you dont see it, gl.

Huh? Are you saying they aren't +3 right now?

Straight Wager

Remove
    Picks Odds Amount Risk/Win
    Remove
    NFL[421] ATLANTA +3+110
    Remove
    NFL[421] ATLANTA +160

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Not a call, in fact I like Atlanta +10 on a teaser. But here are the pro-S.D. factors that make them -3 favorites:

- short week for Atlanta after physical Denver game, travel to left coast
    - home game for S.D
    - S.D.'s D has looked a lot better this year though against opponents that have not looked good. New coordinator, healthy players, some new faces, playing with aggressiveness
    - Ryan Matthews returns, Gates returns
    - Rivers has been playing mistake free and throwing the ball well

Atlanta is Atlanta and there is also some downside on S.D and that is why I like Atlanta +10 on a teaser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DJ Dalamar

DJ Dalamar

Thanks Hey yeah +10 is nice who you tease it with?

heywally

That would be taking the +7 with the teaser - seems like the line is -3 S.D. at most places. Funny though, even with the +10, I don't feel that great about taking Atlanta because it's the NFL, which is why I bet small. S.D. may have some exploitable issues with their oline and I still need to see their new defense stop a decent running game. I'm also wondering how rusty RB Matthews is after not playing for a while and wonder if coach Turner (who I'm not crazy about) overuses him in this game, to the detriment of the passing game. And, whenever S.D. does get any kind of lead in a game, they will tend to go to conservo mode (with some exceptions) on offense rather than keep playing aggressively to put the game away.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by heywally View Post
    That would be taking the +7 with the teaser - seems like the line is -3 S.D. at most places. Funny though, even with the +10, I don't feel that great about taking Atlanta because it's the NFL, which is why I bet small. S.D. may have some exploitable issues with their oline and I still need to see their new defense stop a decent running game. I'm also wondering how rusty RB Matthews is after not playing for a while and wonder if coach Turner (who I'm not crazy about) overuses him in this game, to the detriment of the passing game. And, whenever S.D. does get any kind of lead in a game, they will tend to go to conservo mode (with some exceptions) on offense rather than keep playing aggressively to put the game away.
    im on sd myself but honestly i think you should wait if you on atl, prob be +3.5 available at some point...Mathews had a shoulder injury so not as if he shouldnt have his legs under him and overusing him is the correct move as he will carve up atl d out of 3 wide sets...

heywally

I'm actually a S.D. fan 2da, so I'll buy that .... I think it will take some real money to move that line off of 3 and it's stayed at -110 (where I look) on both sides so far - we'll find out soon. You know it won't be going to -3.5 S.D though .....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by heywally View Post
    I'm actually a S.D. fan 2da, so I'll buy that .... I think it will take some real money to move that line off of 3 and it's stayed at -110 (where I look) on both sides so far - we'll find out soon. You know it won't be going to -3.5 S.D though .....
    most cats i know w a little cash are getting down on sd, i see the -3 juiced most places, wouldnt shock me at all if it moved, i grabbed 1st thing this week just in case.. sure lot of atl money come in sunday and prob close at -3 but in between good chance you can catch a few 3.5 out there...i think this a good spot for chargers myself and atl d can be had, den was just to anxious to wanna throw early and often, i was on atl so i was happy but that d while very good for what den was doing had lots of gaping holes for the run gm..

DJ Dalamar

Nice when you get a line this far off makes for a good payday.