welsknight
    welsknight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who are the best cappers here?

Hello, y'all. I am welsknight. Although I am not new to betting, I am new to this particular forum (I have mostly frequented covers.com, and I just found out about this site fairly recently.)

I just have one very important question:

Who are the best cappers on this site? Obviously, anyone here is serious about sports betting, and should have the respect of everyone else. With that said, there are some people who consistently make better picks than others. Who are the users whose posts I should be reading every day? The 3 sports I bet on are the big three: MLB, NBA, and NFL.

Thank you, and BOL to you all.

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

how u define "the best" ? everyone has their good days and bad days

hawks10
    hawks10's Avatar Become A Pro!

teddy covers

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

IMHO, it depends upon which sport you are talking about. There are guys who are great at different sports. I would look at past records at the Sports Monitor.com and Track picks.com. Don't look at just one year, but as many as you can. Watch out for cappers that over-hype their picks.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by welsknight View Post
    Hello, y'all. I am welsknight. Although I am not new to betting, I am new to this particular forum (I have mostly frequented covers.com, and I just found out about this site fairly recently.)

I just have one very important question:

Who are the best cappers on this site? Obviously, anyone here is serious about sports betting, and should have the respect of everyone else. With that said, there are some people who consistently make better picks than others. Who are the users whose posts I should be reading every day? The 3 sports I bet on are the big three: MLB, NBA, and NFL.

Thank you, and BOL to you all.

One way to find some good cappers on this site is just to go to the forum and look at those threads with the most views and replies.

For instance in the MLB forum:
    TodaysAction has a thread called No Rainouts Here with currently 6,518 replies and 177,205 views
    or
    G's pks has a thread called The Conservative Chase..... with 3,273 replies and 87,558 views

Anyway, you can see where I am going with this. I am sure there are others, but those examples will get you pointed in the right direction.

Best of Luck,