1. #1
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,827
    Betpoints: 77308

    SBR Sportsbook tutorial

    The SBR Sportsbook video guide helps illustrate how to create wagers and transfer in and out of the SBR Book.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nursenasty, MdReach, mikewlgm, DEasley42, gochiefs913, and mannix

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  2. #2
    BASSENCO
    BASSENCO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-04-12
    Posts: 49
    Betpoints: 44

    "Min Wager Online not reached. Your Current Wager Limit is 5.00 SBR." No live help

    Edit by SBR: This is because for favorite lines (-101 or shorter) you need to wager to win a minimum of 5 points. For underdog lines (+101 or higher) you can wager 5 points to win x.

    Every time I try to enter an amount for a bet, whether the mount is below 5.0 or above, I get the following message:

    "Min Wager Online not reached. Your Current Wager Limit is 5.00 SBR."

  3. #3
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 7386

    Quote Originally Posted by BASSENCO View Post
    Every time I try to enter an amount for a bet, whether the mount is below 5.0 or above, I get the following message:

    "Min Wager Online not reached. Your Current Wager Limit is 5.00 SBR."
    Hi BASSENCO,

    Kindly check your email, it was already responded to you, or try again to come at our live help. Thanks

  4. #4
    TheCataa
    Im new :D
    TheCataa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-23-15
    Posts: 2
    Betpoints: 18

    thanks for that guide!

  5. #5
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,827
    Betpoints: 77308

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCataa View Post
    thanks for that guide!
    Our pleasure! Good luck to you.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  6. #6
    MATHKIDDIKHTAM
    MATHKIDDIKHTAM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-16
    Posts: 39

    Thank You Natalie

  7. #7
    zlaroc
    zlaroc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-14
    Posts: 127

    Warriors

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Genie View Post
    Hi BASSENCO,
    WARRIORS
    Kindly check your email, it was already responded to you, or try again to come at our live help. Thanks
    all day

  8. #8
    gdon44
    gdon44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-10-16
    Posts: 37
    Betpoints: 452

    this is very cool. A fun way to get into it. I just signed up and am looking forward to it. Is there a page that lists all the ways of gaining betpoints or is it mainly find out as you go along?

  9. #9
    SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 11-20-14
    Posts: 1,014
    Betpoints: 7386

    Quote Originally Posted by gdon44 View Post
    this is very cool. A fun way to get into it. I just signed up and am looking forward to it. Is there a page that lists all the ways of gaining betpoints or is it mainly find out as you go along?
    Welcome to SBR forum, gdon44!

    This is you're looking for; http://www.sportsbookreview.com/foru...-get-them.html

    Let us know for any future concerns.

  10. #10
    Keres
    Keres's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-28-16
    Posts: 8
    Betpoints: 12

    Thank You

  11. #11
    Clund0026
    Clund0026's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-16-17
    Posts: 22

    Thank you for the YouTube explanation!

    Thank you for the YouTube explanation- sometimes I think that is just easier than "writing" instructions and directions.
    well done.

    BTP
    Week 7
    3-2-0 160 pts


  12. #12
    SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-14
    Posts: 944
    Betpoints: 218647

    Quote Originally Posted by Clund0026 View Post
    Thank you for the YouTube explanation- sometimes I think that is just easier than "writing" instructions and directions.
    well done.
    I appreciate your feedback Clund. Thanks!

  13. #13
    PhitinPhils15
    PhitinPhils15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-15-17
    Posts: 1
    Betpoints: 19

    Get bet points?

    How can I get bet points without buying them?

  14. #14
    SBR Tracy
    Update your status
    SBR Tracy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-15-17
    Posts: 319

    Quote Originally Posted by PhitinPhils15 View Post
    How can I get bet points without buying them?
    Hello PhitinPhils15,

    Thank you for asking. To know more about betpoints and how to get them, you may use this link https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-get-them.html and please take note that betpoints purchasing are only available for International users.

Top