Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's NCAA 01/23- 2 unit play-THIS WILL CASH!

2 unit ML parlay(+107)

Indiana
    North Carolina
    VCU
    Memphis

Ok, we have 3 of the top 8 teams in the country playing here... Memphis should beat Tulsa by 20+, North Carolina is gonna be pissed off about losing to Maryland and you know they will be focused... My Hoosiers are playing Iowa @ home, I'm going to the game, it's my birthday, you know they are gonna win! VCU is head and shoulders above Hofstra even though they are on the road...

Honestly, I would play VCU and Memphis minus the points... Probably would go the other way with the other two games... Think 15.5 is too much for IU giving Iowa even at home... Miami getting 7.5 against UNC @ home... U know the Canes will be fired up...

I've gotta win this one its my bday right?! Who knows, especially after seeing the Packers lose almost my entire bankroll on Sunday...

Other strong leans for tomorrow:
    Purdue -2(Boilers have been on fire lately and Penn State is w/out Geary Claxton for the rest of the year)
    Mizzou St. -2.5(This is a very tough team to beat at home, So. Ill isn't what they have been in past years)

Would like to hear feedback on the parlay and see waht you guys think about these other two games...

Thanks!
    Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 01-22-08 at 11:49 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

GL Peyton and Happy Birthday!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Happy Birthday bro.. GL

Peyton2MarvinN06

Thanks guys, do either of you have any opinion on Purdue or Mizzou State? I'm definitely considering both of them... I think they are both very strong plays...

Would like to hear anyone's feedback on those two games...

Thanks!

Headin to the riverboat to gamble, then to the IU game down in Bloomington!

Let's Go Hoosiers!

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

take purdue -2. they are a pretty good team. GO IU!!

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Happy B-day

Hope you enjoy the riverboat!!!

Thanks for the picks. I do feel good about Purdue and Mizzou State but ofcoarse anything can happen. I lost my azz on tenn last nite.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

i think hofstra could wreck your parlay

maybe kick them out an dlook for something better-maybe nba?

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

purdue 64-42. High five... I hope you listened to me and took them.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Happy Birthday P2M!

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happy Birthday Peyton, how was the game live? I never been to IU basketball, went to IU and Ohio State few years ago it was awesome, love it up there.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took the under at half (U 66.5)

Five overtimes can destroy the under as was the case in this game. I took the under at halftime and it stayed under as the two teams combined for 64 points at the half. Than I took the over in the 2nd half and really made out. After this game, I will never take the under in the whole game. I would just take the under at the half instead. Teams tend to slow it down at the half and do not score as much as they do towards the end of a close game or perhaps deal with OT. One disadvantage of betting a half on the O/U is that the oddsmaker takes away about 4-5 points. LEts say the total is 141, then the halftime will be 66.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    Five overtimes can destroy the under as was the case in this game. I took the under at halftime and it stayed under as the two teams combined for 64 points at the half. Than I took the over in the 2nd half and really made out. After this game, I will never take the under in the whole game. I would just take the under at the half instead. Teams tend to slow it down at the half and do not score as much as they do towards the end of a close game or perhaps deal with OT. One disadvantage of betting a half on the O/U is that the oddsmaker takes away about 4-5 points. LEts say the total is 141, then the halftime will be 66.
    tab so your saying you never will take under for the game total because in your opinion they tend to set the face in 1st half and then depending on the play the 2nd half usually has way more points and it sends the total over? you said like total is 141, the halftime will be 66, but how does that work? i mean 141 is saying one team 70 and another 71, so why do they take the 4-5 points?

do you have a system or way to determine and cap your own over under? i just look at home court points each team gives up and connects and figure it from their and sometimes I am right on and others way off, wondering how you determine it

Peyton2MarvinN06

Thanks for the b-day wishes fellas... Yesterday was a great day! The IU game was awesome... I won $375 @ the riverboat playin blackjack, I hit my ML parlay and I had a unit on Purdue -2! Hope we had some takers on the ML parlay!

Tonights ML parlay comin right up!

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Congrats on your B-day win!!!